Karvinus

Sep 6, 2021
You have three pots of cash in the game.
1) cash in hand
2) cash in the bank account (that you've put into savings at the bank itself)
3) cash loaded onto a credit card

I believe it gets loaded onto that credit card since it's an online transaction you're earning from. You can transfer funds between the different pots of cash at ATM's and the bank.
Я проверил деньги на карте до сеанса и после, количество не изменилось.
I checked the money on the card before the session and after, the amount has not changed.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I don't think so hell it takes forever just to get her fucking ass to stop feeling effects from cigarettes when she's not smoking. I never smoked a single one ever and it took forever for her to get over that shit.

Reactions: afterlights

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
i cant trigger homeles event no way. But game let me to search trash and fined new key. And Alex says : "maybe this is a kay what old man says". But still ho homeles event and no basement. Maybe u may tell me what variable i shuld change in save file? Im realy dont wanna start game from begining. So mush grind.
Hey don't feel left out. In previous playthroughs I found that dude pretty quick after Barbara told me to get my own space.
Decided to do it all over, and I can't find him for nothing. I saved the game went there and skipped time from 8 am to 8pm, reloaded, and did it 20 times. I did this for each day of the week, just incase it was a random event on a certain day, and still can't find him.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah it seems like a lot of things are harder to trigger then they use to be. I've been playing for quite awhile and the sister still hasn't shown up.

Feb 2, 2022
I don't think so hell it takes forever just to get her fucking ass to stop feeling effects from cigarettes when she's not smoking. I never smoked a single one ever and it took forever for her to get over that shit.
That's one thing that annoyed me from the start, that Alex is already a smoker. It felt like an almost pointless but annoying mechanic that could just have been dropped but is yet another thing to keep track off.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
♀ Su Metal

Yeah I even went in and removed them from her inventory so she had none on her. I think the DEV might of did it so that it would force you to do other things to get her happiness up. Like drugs - booze - sex.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Hey don't feel left out. In previous playthroughs I found that dude pretty quick after Barbara told me to get my own space.
Decided to do it all over, and I can't find him for nothing. I saved the game went there and skipped time from 8 am to 8pm, reloaded, and did it 20 times. I did this for each day of the week, just incase it was a random event on a certain day, and still can't find him.
It was random and sudden when he appeared so I forgot to note the time and day it occurred, but my intention was to visit Ash's secret room ("Street"). I may gave been travelling between locations to kill time before eating dinner with Val and Barbara.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just talk to her when she's in her room when she's awake if she's sleeping it will not work.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
It was random and sudden when he appeared so I forgot to note the time and day it occurred, but my intention was to visit Ash's secret room ("Street"). I may gave been travelling between locations to kill time before eating dinner with Val and Barbara.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I did the same thing last night. I gave up on it, was just moving around, and bamm there he was. Was so excited I forgot to even look myself.

Reactions: afterlights

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
If you're talking about Glamour Studio, it's in the beauty parlor, gotta ask the lady before it shows up.
Eat a piece of cake 5 charm points from the pastry shop as well as a play card in the drawer or a hairstyle in the salon for 5 points you need 81 to complete the task

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes