joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Someone know how to have the second trouble at night event ? i had it in firt walktrough but not now....

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Someone know how to have the second trouble at night event ? i had it in firt walktrough but not now....
If you count the mugger (repeatable) there's 3. Mugger and whore go to busstop after midnight, mugger will happen when you leave busstop. The other one is the park after midnight. All random, but usually if you go back and forth they will trigger.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
If you count the mugger (repeatable) there's 3. Mugger and whore go to busstop after midnight, mugger will happen when you leave busstop. The other one is the park after midnight. All random, but usually if you go back and forth they will trigger.
I talk about the one with you finish at hospital

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I've played the game through multiple times right now I'm trying to get her pregnant a second time to see if she can carry till birth :)
I don't think you can. I got pregnant pretty early in the game, living with nausea is hard btw, and finished this update and still just pregnant.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I talk about the one with you finish at hospital
I can only think of 2 scenes that you ended in the hospital yourself. One was with the mugger knocking you out (deleted scene I believe since I haven't seen it in a few updates and 100's of times trying to get it again) and the other is with the delivery job (handing out flyers questline) where you pick up the suit case in the subway.

EDIT:
I was wrong about the delivery job one, it's the random scene with Ryder sometime after that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe powa

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I can only think of 2 scenes that you ended in the hospital yourself. One was with the mugger knocking you out (deleted scene I believe since I haven't seen it in a few updates and 100's of times trying to get it again) and the other is with the delivery job (handing out flyers questline) where you pick up the suit case in the subway.

EDIT:
I was wrong about the delivery job one, it's the random scene with Ryder sometime after that scene.
After the rape by Ryder she's brought to the hospital by J after being released from the hospital you can rob the mugger must have 30 points as J gives A a gun

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017

EDIT:
Thanks i think i, talked about the surely deleted scene !

zimmermacher

Sep 30, 2020
I am stuck in a loop. I click on neighbourhood I get taken to Birch Motors which I have not been introduced to. When I exit the BM, the only way to exit is to take the bus to Varelie's home or Downtown. If I take the bus home, I can go to the subway, newsstand or the neighbourhood which does not take me to the neighbourhood but instead to Birch Motors. Help?

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I am stuck in a loop. I click on neighbourhood I get taken to Birch Motors which I have not been introduced to. When I exit the BM, the only way to exit is to take the bus to Varelie's home or Downtown. If I take the bus home, I can go to the subway, newsstand or the neighbourhood which does not take me to the neighbourhood but instead to Birch Motors. Help?
You are ahead of the game go back to your previous save, I got that from cleaning with Barb and another time from meeting the guy to handout the flyers, I skipped them for 1 week and it worked out

Reactions: zimmermacher

terrawaifu

Jun 4, 2020
hello I still don't have access to the third concert should you wait for a call from owl because I'm going around in circles thank you

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes