AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
Hi, pls, can you give your saves 0.90.0? I have only 0.92.0 and stucked with task "find a job"
If you stumbled into the problem using your own old saves and only want to see the new content of 0.91.0/0.92.0 you can use the save the devs provided when releasing 0.91.0:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-92-0-kosmos-games.10622/page-358#post-8005349

If you just started you have to search for a job. Look at the available locations and talk to people. The ice cream parlor is worth a closer look.

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
I also received this bug after going out and singing with Snake, when it starts raining and you go to shelter and hug him, if you chose not to kiss him and just leave, the rain never stops. Even inside houses and or businesses its raining. Only way I found to avoid this was go the Snake route.
shit :D okay, so raining neverending because with Snake will be nothing...my character is lesbian :D

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Find Gerard in the Studio "Glamour"

Wo finde ich das Studio?
Where can I find the studio?

and
Wo finde ich einen Verkäufer für Owl Music Store?
Where to find a seller for Owl Music Store?
Die Frau der Du das Plakat von der Sängerin gegeben hast, die mit Ihrem Typen im Versteck haust, die mit dem Sitzvibrator....:), also links von Deinem ersten Zuhause!

AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021

AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
How to rigger concert with Alicia Dark and content with sister Tanya?
After the radio interview Alex and her sister are invited by Alice via text message. Afterwards there is a main quest "Wait until saturday". So you play until it's saturday. The main quest then shows that you should wait until 16:00. And when it's 16:00 the concert scene starts automatically. So nothing tricky there.

What doesn't work is to use a save from 0.90.0 after the radio interview and load it in 0.91.0/0.92.0. Instead of the main quest "Wait until saturday" you the obsolete main quest "Find a job" that cannot be completed anymore.

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
Meet Jane on the weekend, buy tennis outfit and buy reavling outfit are 3 things I can't seem to figure out where and how to do it. Anyone can help me out?

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Meet Jane on the weekend, buy tennis outfit and buy reavling outfit are 3 things I can't seem to figure out where and how to do it. Anyone can help me out?
[/QUOTE
if i good remember for meeting jane, it could be at the restaurant in rose street or at the "beach", the tennis outfit is in sport shop and the reveling outfit is in cloths shop, both are downtown

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Rehearsal event with Kian seems broken and does not allow me to leave the dealership at the end in V0.92. Also the bottom half of the use items toggles of the right side of the screen disappear randomly at street locations forcing MC to vape in bathrooms instead of outside. Is this some new Prop 65 warning kinda thing you're trying out?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The point have been asked many times, even by me, but still gets me very curious. A replay gallery in this game would be very usefull, more than just nice, but despite that in almost every Ren'py game somebody managed to produce one, here nobody figured out how tu add the feature. There is any reason behind this? Is the architecture of this game most complicated than the rest, or is just lack of interest?

Reactions: afterlights

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoy the game. But the hints are some of the worst of any game I have played.
There have been several quest throughout the game where you get a very vague hint and then you have to fumble around trying to figure out what prerequisite you are missing.
Without the walkthroughs that people have created, you would have to spend hours doing trial and error to complete certain quests - and the walkthroughs are the result of someone else roaming around for hours using trial and error - then very generously documenting everything so that everyone else doesn't have to.
Is it really too hard to give decent hints?

Currently I am stuck on the last Barbara quest - Come home at 23:00
I have tried everyway I can think of in showing up at home at 23:00 for the Barbara quest and every time nothing happens - I have come home every day of the week, with my hearts maxed, with a full stomach, etc, etc, etc.
This is really, really frustrating!!!

** update **
Alright, so I finally completed the last Barbara quest - Come home at 23:00.
The prerequisite is - you have to advance your Webcam shows to the level of Hot.
Once I did a Webcam show at the Hot level, that night I went home at 23:00 and Barbara is waiting for you and a scene triggers.

Again - the Dev could do a much better job of providing better hints. If there are prerequisites, you could put the prerequisites in parentheses before or after the hint or something.
I mean - it's the Dev's game. Ultimately they can do whatever they want. But if you are going to have a hint system, why not make it more intuitive?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 82 Votes