Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
how can I complete this task ?
(try out a suction cup dildo in your room at night)
You just have to be horny and click on the masturbate button on the screen. The dildo is one of the options. Problem I had with .92 is all the images were missing. Which sucked because something else happened.

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
Hey I'm stuck on the main story. After the 0.85 events where you "solve" Michel's problems with his wife you get a task to train your singing your guitar skills and rehearse with the band some more, after a certain number of rehearsals I can't rehearse anymore, the option isn't there and the task does not move forward, can anyone tell me what to do plz.

jpatog

Mar 17, 2018
I think I have a bug with the "continue the rehearsal" quest, it still is in the quest log, but i don't get a option to rehearse when i talk to michael. Can anybody help?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
how do i find the room for the webcam, and the hermit rick
Wer suchet; der findet..those who search,they will find...serious now, you will find a key in the neighbourhood (trash container, there was a scene with a homless as well guess it was the afternoon but not shure) the key is for the celler ,
Heremit rick ask rudo and Valerie go to the old bus during the day

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
So I just saw it does not support old saves. Will it always be like this? Does someone have a lesbian save not girlfriends with Ruby?

AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
So I just saw it does not support old saves. Will it always be like this? Does someone have a lesbian save not girlfriends with Ruby?
Most common problem if you load old saves in v0.91/v0.92.0 are two old tasks that appear again as active and cannot completed anymore due to Alex progress in the game. One of them is a main quest task that replaces the current main quest task. So you're stuck.

I was able to fix this for one of my v0.90 saves and to play through the v0.91/v0.92.0 content using this save. But I don't know if there are more problems especially with even older saves.

But if you attach your latest save from the last version you played, I can try to fix at least the task problem. Maybe this is sufficient to continue to play in your case too.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 82 Votes