P6arddd

Sep 18, 2018
I've had bother meeting Rick at his apartment at 11pm for a couple of versions now. When I go there it is greyed out and I can't click on it. Is there something I need to wear or is it a bug? I love this game I've completed most of the other branches but never the music career 1. Many thank in advance of any help

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I've had bother meeting Rick at his apartment at 11pm for a couple of versions now. When I go there it is greyed out and I can't click on it. Is there something I need to wear or is it a bug? I love this game I've completed most of the other branches but never the music career 1. Many thank in advance of any help
Is there lezdom in this game ? Or just general bdsm because one of the game screenshots showed mc in a bondage device with a black man ?

demiurg1981

Apr 12, 2021
Hello.
I have a few questions.
1) I've got a quest with Barbara to buy a strapon. I baught it and nothing happens, quest doesn't change. And I don't have a dress and mask.
2) It says to meet Jane on weekend and I don't know where to meet her.
3) How to improve relationship with Margie?? I have only 2 points and I need 5 to finish the quest.
4)I have to sell the equipment for Mateo Lopez, who do I sell it to??
5) I have a quest: "Take a walk near the house at night". I went out at night and didn't found anyone or anything.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Hello.
I have a few questions.
1) I've got a quest with Barbara to buy a strapon. I baught it and nothing happens, quest doesn't change. And I don't have a dress and mask.
3) How to improve relationship with Margie?? I have only 2 points and I need 5 to finish the quest.
5) I have a quest: "Take a walk near the house at night". I went out at night and didn't found anyone or anything.
#1 It is a known bug since IIRC 0.93. It is the quest in the log does not advance, but it actually does. You can work around it by "brute forcing" the next stage. That is wearing the dress after 23:00 or 0:00 (actually am not 100% sure) and go to the hallway i.e. leave your room. It sometimes does not work the first try, but it does work.
#2 There are two "Meet Jane" quests. One is to meet her before or after work in the neighborhood. The other is a "breakfast date" in the cafe on rose street.
#3 Margie if she does not work sometimes can be met in the cafe downtown. If Alex keeps her company she is awarded relationship points.
#4 The barkeeper in the rock bar where you got sent earlier in the main quest.
#5 Quests like that are RNG based. Meaning they don't trigger instantly but actually have a chance to trigger.
The "Take a walk near the house at night" can mean something between the empty lot to the immediate left to the bus station to the right between the hours of 22:00 and 2:00. As there are a few of these quests I can't give you more specific tips.

Reactions: afterlights

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
#1 It is a known bug since IIRC 0.93. It is the quest in the log does not advance, but it actually does. You can work around it by "brute forcing" the next stage. That is wearing the dress after 23:00 or 0:00 (actually am not 100% sure) and go to the hallway i.e. leave your room. It sometimes does not work the first try, but it does work.
#2 There are two "Meet Jane" quests. One is to meet her before or after work in the neighborhood. The other is a "breakfast date" in the cafe on rose street.
#3 Margie if she does not work sometimes can be met in the cafe downtown. If Alex keeps her company she is awarded relationship points.
#4 The barkeeper in the rock bar where you got sent earlier in the main quest.
#5 Quests like that are RNG based. Meaning they don't trigger instantly but actually have a chance to trigger.
The "Take a walk near the house at night" can mean something between the empty lot to the immediate left to the bus station to the right between the hours of 22:00 and 2:00. As there are a few of these quests I can't give you more specific tips.
You missed one of the meet Jane events. The weekend meeting is in the area between the basketball court, the bus, and the quarry/beach

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You missed one of the meet Jane events. The weekend meeting is in the area between the basketball court, the bus, and the quarry/beach
Nope.
We obviously are meaning two different things.
The one that happens "in the area between basketball court, the bus and the quarry/beach" is the check what Jane is doing on the Beach on the weekend. Not a meet per se and not dubbed as such in the quest log.
Btw it only can happen at the quarry as that is the only place the nudists ever are. And only after the other two Jane Meetings have happened and Jane discovered who her stalker is, which is the third or fourth event in her side quest.

As said there are two "Meet Jane" quests in the game.
One is happening before or after work in the cafe, right in front of the cafe and the other at lunchtime at the bus stop.
It does not have a name per se but since Jane kept mentioning in the talk that she likes to visit the restaurant to have breakfast before work I dubbed it "breakfast date" in quotation marks.
That event unlocks the Rose Street btw.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Your right about everything except one.

The initial question from demiurg was about a weekend meeting. Jane only works weekdays. You can't meet her outside work on days when she doesn't work and you can't meet her on Rose street for the same reason. The meeting in the wasteland (I think that's what it is called, I don't remember) is with the three guys she wants to have sex with and sets up Jane calling and asking for shelter on the rainy night.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Close.

That "Meeting" you are referring to now is not called "Meet Jane on the weekend".
The quest log entry for that one is "Wait and see what happens".
IIRC it happens right after meeting Jane at the nudists.
The "Seeking shelter after work in the rain" is called the same in the quest log btw.

Both are rather short parts of the Jane questline I mentioned earlier.
And as said not dubbed "Meet".

demiurg1981

Apr 12, 2021
Thank You very much.
I met Jane in the wasteland. Then she came to me looking for shelter.
I don't have a dress to wear. So I don't know how to brute force the next stage.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Anal balls must be purchased in the Red District (Sex Shop) and used every morning used until all the anal balls were in
The first lesson is on Mon or Wed at 8 AM in the art school. You need a special outfit (can be purchased in the clothing store, downtown)
Help Barabara once more (Saturday morning at 9AM, help Barbara in the kitchen)
The seller for Letty's store : Snake after fucking with him

Last edited:
Reactions: voraphol2539

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello.
I have a few questions.
1 : Surprise Barbara in the kitchen am morning (before the breakfast) when Valerie is not here
3 : Margie : Meet her when running in the sport center (Wed, Sat, Sun) or discuss with her the same days in the cafe shop after her training.
4 : Sell the equipment to the Biker after midnight (the owner of the place where you discover the first rock band) and then give the money to Falcetto (You must have 10 000) Good eloquence or be attractive enough)
5 : You need enough courage and walk around your house around midnight

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 82 Votes