voraphol2539

Apr 10, 2021
Yoli โพสต์: 10400507 สมาชิก: 849680 said:
ต้องซื้อลูกบอลทวารหนักที่ Red District (ร้านเซ็กส์ช็อป) และใช้ทุกเช้าจนกว่าลูกบอลทวารหนักทั้งหมดจะเข้า
บทเรียนแรกคือวันจันทร์หรือวันพุธเวลา 8.00 น. ในโรงเรียนสอนศิลปะ คุณต้องมีชุดพิเศษ (สามารถซื้อได้ที่ร้านขายเสื้อผ้าในตัวเมือง)
ช่วยบาบาร่าอีกครั้ง (เช้าวันเสาร์ เวลา 9.00 น. ช่วยบาบาร่าในครัว)
คนขายร้านเล็ตตี้ : งูหลังจากเย็ดกับเขา
[/อ้าง omg thank you so much ><

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm relatively sure he was referring to one brave pirate going into the patreon den to steal the new version that came out yesterday.
Perhaps, wait and see...
But I hope it's not the case...

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm relatively sure he was referring to one brave pirate going into the patreon den to steal the new version that came out yesterday.
The new version is out, on the usual russian site. Not a lot of change.
Very small update...

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bright Past [v0.97.0] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.96.0 -> v0.97.0
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you get an error please read the post below, I myself didn't have that error when I started the game to test.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
Error from update only:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/tl/PortuguesBR/Tradu\xe7\xe3o For\xe7ada.rpy', 1674487250, 2377) is defined twice, at tl/PortuguesBR/Tradução Forçada.rpyc:1 and game/tl/PortuguesBR/TraduçĂo Forçada.rpyc:1.
edit: Just delete this folder with portuguese translation if you don't need.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
Can somebody say how I can trigger the new trucker scene?
Same. Possibly the worst update ever. 6 minute content without a new trucker scene which I don't know how to trigger.

It must be raining and with make up-Perfume on
No, not highway and rain. According to the changelog it should be a "new" place. I checked the RL District/gloryhole and nothing. Same at the motel.

CypherWisp

Dec 11, 2018
Same. Possibly the worst update ever. 6 minute content without a new trucker scene which I don't know how to trigger.

No, not highway and rain. According to the changelog it should be a "new" place. I checked the RL District/gloryhole and nothing. Same at the motel.
I think someone mentioned on discord that the new place is the gas station. Someone can verify it.

Reactions: Edgar Anal Poe

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
thanks
Bright Past v0.97.0 update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.96.0 -> v0.97.0
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you get an error please read the post below, I myself didn't have that error when I started the game to test.

thanks a lot for the uptade files, but i have your save too

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69
3.50 star(s) 82 Votes