exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
At least there's a fuck ton of content. and the dev is relatively consistent. Personally, I hope we get a Val ending.
For my taste there could be a little more hetero content. Currently, lesbians are a bit more dominant. But the game is far from finished. There can and will be a lot more to come

Reactions: andresblinky

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Imposible to load the new content. spend 3 weeks going to the studio, nothing.
trough the gallery I could see Barbara scenes,
got 1 selfie with Futa
Irma (I had finished to read all books many updates ago) nothing.
I give up !

• Haha
Reactions: humantrashpile

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
nope, your comment reminded me of the last time i did play the game, and my saves didnt carry over... was kinda funny to see that the same problem is still there/// and i played the game last ages ago
I'll wait till the .99 Update this happend before, already, Also the bug with the wrog screen reapeared, after the futa selfie, I was in my room but the silhuette of the futa was shown upon hoovering, so I guess there will be a fix anytime next, I hope.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
how do i find out who tanya is dating
Imposible to load the new content. spend 3 weeks going to the studio, nothing.
trough the gallery I could see Barbara scenes,
got 1 selfie with Futa
Irma (I had finished to read all books many updates ago) nothing.
I give up !
Tanya dating happens automatically after the Bonnie event in the bathroom (I think that happens at Tanya's place), that's why if you load a save after this, you can't trigger it. You have to load a save before or during the event in the bathroom. I also lost a lot of time without knowing it.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Would anyone have the link to the update patch files? I know there was little content in this new update (because there was little text to translate)

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everybody !!

Does someone had a save before the event with Tanya roommate (Bonnie) from the previous update ?
I don't have the possibility the see the scene when we meet her in their room.

Dec 2, 2020
Hello everybody !!

Does someone had a save before the event with Tanya roommate (Bonnie) from the previous update ?
I don't have the possibility the see the scene when we meet her in their room.
142-1 means save will be available on page 142. Change save name to any number(page) you want.

About last update. Wow. What a... garbage. Both plot and content.

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
Tanya dating happens automatically after the Bonnie event in the bathroom (I think that happens at Tanya's place), that's why if you load a save after this, you can't trigger it. You have to load a save before or during the event in the bathroom. I also lost a lot of time without knowing it.
THANK YOU GOOD TO KNOW

Reactions: Wolfje61

n3lsonlin

Jun 21, 2019
i got stuck in the process of Meet Barbara at the center... anyone could kindly tell me where the exact location is?

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
i got stuck in the process of Meet Barbara at the center... anyone could kindly tell me where the exact location is?
It depends on what you have done in game, but, will be one of three places, If its the first time you have to meet her, will be at the downtown cafe, if your doing getting people to attend the gym, she will be at the Gym or the last place is at the Hospital, it's been a while since I done that part

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes