VradoAlan

Dec 20, 2023
Great game, a little glitchy, I just 'finished' it but have a few blank gallery scenes any walk through or hints, please?
I was mistaken about Jane, Sooorry...let me check. Wich was your last interaction with her? Have you met her on the beach between 12 and 3 p.m.?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuji44aa

VradoAlan

Dec 20, 2023
It's the librarian who wears a plug with a tail attached to it. Unfortunately I can't remember the conditions, but if you're a good reader she'll show her tail sooner or later. And, unfortunately again, nothing more happens.
Thank you very much!!

Reactions: Udayana

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.99.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1540 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: IgorMkg83

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hello, I'm having trouble with the "selfie with nudists" task. I do the selfie, but the dialogue does not start. The task is still there, but I cannot take another selfie. I tried starting a new game but it's the same. Is there a way to solve this?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hello, I'm having trouble with the "selfie with nudists" task. I do the selfie, but the dialogue does not start. The task is still there, but I cannot take another selfie. I tried starting a new game but it's the same. Is there a way to solve this?
It's a bug, it's well known, it's been mentioned here more than once in the discussion. No solution options have been proposed, probably we will have to wait for the next update.

Reactions: ShadowRider77

orel4ek

Dec 27, 2018
Please tell me what to do. I reached the final quest, but Jane still has the quest "To meet Jane aftre work" hanging on, although it is not in the list on the left.

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
can somebody help please, I can't find the old school to talk to the director. Is it the college? I have tried that but no luck.

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes