EurusTing

Sep 13, 2023
有人可以帮忙吗,我无法完成这个任务。如果我这样做,游戏将如下所示

Last edited:

Zeronero

May 5, 2017
A great game but the developer seems to have made a small mistake here. :D
There are a few more spelling mistakes but for some reason this one bothers me the most

miranda2.jpg

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Im having trouble with 2 quests, game version 99.1 1st 1715386370099.png I can take the selfie but after its done the quest is still there

2nd cant find to Triger 1715386742804.png

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Im having trouble with 2 quests, game version 99.1 1st View attachment 3623159 I can take the selfie but after its done the quest is still there

2nd cant find to Triger View attachment 3623164
“Photo with nudists” - this is a bug, it is known since the first day of release of version 0.99.1. At the moment there is no solution to this problem (at least, I do not know about it). As for the video - it triggers normally, you missed something during the passage, which prevents the triggering of this episode.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
“Photo with nudists” - this is a bug, it is known since the first day of release of version 0.99.1. At the moment there is no solution to this problem (at least, I do not know about it). As for the video - it triggers normally, you missed something during the passage, which prevents the triggering of this episode.
thank you for letting me know

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
First is a bug, second one is supposed to happen in your bed during day time, check carefully the menu
still cant trigger the film yourself, 1715481822756.png , Ive tried getting in the bed nude, Ive tried with cosmetics, Ive tried full horny on off, and this is all I see on the bed, 1715482186382.png does anyone know a sure fire way to trigger this event, or is this a new bug

EurusTing

Sep 13, 2023
capitanqueso,帖子:13712926,会员:1506954 said:
00点后回到你的房间,穿上衣柜里的热衣服,你就会自动跳到妈妈的房间
[/引用]
谢谢,这有效

jarod013

Oct 6, 2023
Bonjour à tous, quelqu'un pourrait me dire ou se trouve le Sex shop ?
Comment acheter un ordinateur portable ?
Merci pour votre réponse

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Bonjour à tous, quelqu'un pourrait me dire ou se trouve le Sex shop ?
Comment acheter un ordinateur portable ?
Merci pour votre réponse
Develop a relationship with Barbara, at some point she will let you know about the Red Quarter location where the sex shop is located will become available to you. As for the laptop, periodically check the news on your smartphone, at some point there will be a message about the opening of a new electronics or computer equipment store (I don't remember exactly what kind of goods, but it will be impossible to make a mistake). The store's phone number will appear in your contacts list. Call there. After a short conversation, a laptop will appear on the table in your room.
P.S.. With all due respect, I draw your attention to the fact that this is an English forum, please duplicate your posts in English at least with machine translation. I am not familiar with French, I had to use the help of DeepL to read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Libbcc

jarod013

Oct 6, 2023
Développez une relation avec Barbara, à un moment donné, elle vous le fera savoir et l'emplacement du Quartier Rouge où se trouve le sex-shop deviendra à votre disposition. Quant à l'ordinateur portable, vérifiez périodiquement l'actualité sur votre smartphone, à un moment donné, il y aura un message concernant l'ouverture d'un nouveau magasin d'électronique ou de matériel informatique (je ne me souviens pas exactement de quel type de produit, mais il sera impossible de faire une erreur). Le numéro de téléphone du magasin apparaîtra dans votre liste de contacts. Appelez là. Après une courte conversation, un ordinateur portable apparaîtra sur la table de votre chambre.
PS. Avec tout le respect que je vous dois, j'attire votre attention sur le fait qu'il s'agit d'un forum anglais, merci de dupliquer vos messages en anglais au moins avec une traduction automatique. Je ne connais pas le français, j'ai dû utiliser l'aide de DeepL pour le lire.
[/CITATION]
merci beaucoup et désolé pour la traduction la prochaine fois, j'utiliserai Deepl

Je vais suivre les instructions Merci

Reactions: Enot1964

CrazzyMonkey

Apr 13, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'spr/gg[tatoo]_[cloth]_[dirt_tits_cum]_cum_tits.png': could not find image. (u'spr/gg1_91_0_cum_tits.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes