YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
It's a strange update.
I like the update about Ruby and a park.
But a mood makes no sense except limiting your earnings. I don't understang how i opened Highway and spent endless attempts trying to catch a scene w/o any success.

F3zLover

May 29, 2019
Bright Past 0.35.3 Win/Linux

Mac

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BEWARE of going outside while its raining without an umbrella it breaks the game

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
But a mood makes no sense except limiting your earnings.
I think, the earnings have even been increased a little bit. And the wage is not depending on the mood level, yet? Below -5 you just cannot work anymore. I like it. Every action and dialogue can make an impression on the MC now. And maybe vice versa. Makes a fine bitch.
I don't understang how i opened Highway and spent endless attempts trying to catch a scene w/o any success.
That I also don't understand. ;-) On a rainy day it hits me every time, exactly like the walkthrough and the changelog predict.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
And again my saves aren't working. :cry:

It would be great to have a save from the end of 0.30 (the last version)

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
10 days without anything happening with highway. so i'm either doing something wrong or there are still some bug who block me.

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
How do I get an appointment with Ruby? I only see her at the gym counter and on the tennis court and I can not speak to her about it. Thank you in advance.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm not sure if this game is going anywhere anymore, every update feels like random stuff thrown in without a sense of purpose. There hasn't been any semblance of story development (and no the songwriting isn't story development) in forever.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Just my opinion, but I never understand why devs think making a game too grindy is a good thing. I love a challenge in games, but hours worth of grinding and frustration is just not fun.

Reactions: RustyV

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bright Past [v0.35.3] [Kosmos Games] (1.4 gb rar pc source)

256 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

BlackMage007

Dec 30, 2018
The content with Ruby was pretty good. I thought it could have done without the whole mood update, which doesn't really seem to make all that much sense to me.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Rain break the game and it happen so often, I've just started the game, I hope there will be a fix soon :(

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
That I also don't understand. ;-) On a rainy day it hits me every time, exactly like the walkthrough and the changelog predict.
10 days without anything happening with highway. so i'm either doing something wrong or there are still some bug who block me.
My problem was due to make-up.
P.S. But i don't understand an author's logic why she needs make-up in a rainy day.

tmv

May 31, 2017
UncleVT I realy like the game, renders and game play. What does anoys me is that I do not know if I found all quests. It would benefit from either a progress % (all possible quests played till the end available = 100%) or a kind of a counter indicating how many quests are still left.
Also, as there are many open quests, the quest log would be easier to read if all quests to be updated are grouped seperately.

Reactions: RustyV
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes