ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for making the hospital available. I never triggered the rape scene because I'm doing a 100% lesbian playthrough. So I couldn't see it previously.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Ah, unfortunately I used the other option before and the option is not available anymore now.
Hm, then we are tied to the console or saveeditonline.com. But it would be better to be familiar with. Or you move your holy savegame over ;-)

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there any content with the blonde girl in the sex shop? If so how do you initiate it?
In general has any new content been added for red light district, or when the MC meets Janice at the old swimming hole?
Cause this seems like a good scenario for a lesbian encounter with Janice.

Last edited:

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hm, then we are tied to the console or saveeditonline.com. But it would be better to be familiar with. Or you move your holy savegame over ;-)
Yeah, I'm not to much. On the other hand, I can follow instructions and make changes that way.
I also started a new game, but with the new mood system it's just to much grinding. I guess it would be easier if I could bump the amount of money a bit.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not sure if this game is going anywhere anymore, every update feels like random stuff thrown in without a sense of purpose. There hasn't been any semblance of story development (and no the songwriting isn't story development) in forever.
I agree: the plot started with a girl who want become a journalist (with a great passion for the rock music), but she doesn't do nothing to became one, like enrol herself to a school for journalists; at least she started to learn to sing.

any ideas what you can do in the sexshop?
I think nothing; for now.

Reactions: Priappus

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I agree: the plot started with a girl who want become a journalist (with a great passion for the rock music), but she doesn't do nothing to became one, like enrol herself to a school for journalists; ...
That's not quite correct. She was twice rejected at the university where her friend Val was admitted. Now she goes for the rockstar. --- Development of this stuff is always too slow. Next time will be about the main story.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you for the correction, evidently I forgot that part of the introduction.

I don't know if anyone agree with me, but I feel these monthly updates so focused on the sex events aren't good for the games (for all games, not only for this) because they move the main plot on the background, giving the feeling the games are going anywhere.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The walkthrough needs to get updated with both main and side stories/events as I've not once triggered the Val part for changing hair, arranging a party as per the change log, the events for dating Ruby could've been longer scenes as this game is starting to be like the rest for having longer scenes with female and male sex than equally length scene for lesbian encounters. I just played the game at random attempting just to finish off quests although may restart to focus on a pure lesbian route. Please any assistance for triggering the new content that the change log has implemented except for the Ruby dating as I have that finished

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think I got everything except the going to the highway in the rain thing. I keep going there whenever it rains but nothing happens.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... I don't know if anyone agree with me, but I feel these monthly updates so focused on the sex events aren't good for the games (for all games, not only for this) because they move the main plot on the background, giving the feeling the games are going anywhere.
I share this impression but the higher patrons decide about the focus of the next release. The greeks didn't like democracy either ;-). The main factions are always "Red Quarter" / "Barbara" / "Something with Men" - Ruby was already kinda bossy by the dev. Next dictatorial decision will be the "Main Story", I am rather sure.

Reactions: Idontplay
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes