ai...

May 30, 2019
Where do you get sneakers from? I went to the mall, they aren't there, they aren't at the pharmacy, and you can't order them online. i can't workout because I can't find them to buy them.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Where do you get sneakers from? I went to the mall, they aren't there, they aren't at the pharmacy, and you can't order them online. i can't workout because I can't find them to buy them.
There is a sports shop in the Mall. But you need to buy a pass for yoga at the sports center and to have some dialogue with Valerie about before it becomes known to you. (quest about Penelope)

BlackMage007

Dec 30, 2018
well according to dev. main quest will continue in the next update, as well as some unfinished quests... though I doubt any will be tied up. Overall I enjoy the game, grindy as it is at times.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
In weekends there was a masturbation scene during kitchen cleaning, now i dont have a dialog option with friends mom. I'm doing something wrong?

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
I had read 1360 pages from "War and peace". When i tried to put somme things no longer usefull in the drawer (ie the Jill's diary) i was transported in the library whith a "War and peace" 0/1400 pages read. So i must read again that heavy block. o_O Funny isn't it ?

Apr 10, 2019
I also asked 2 questions no one answered maybe this time you all will.
#1 When can I get toys from Sex shop?
#2 Do I have all the cards, I have 20.
#3 What happens if I do not use plan B, will she have a baby?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I had read 1360 pages from "War and peace". When i tried to put somme things no longer usefull in the drawer (ie the Jill's diary) i was transported in the library whith a "War and peace" 0/1400 pages read. So i must read again that heavy block. o_O Funny isn't it ?
Indeed. Maybe someone else is able to reproduce it. I have no idea how the inventory could be somehow connected to the library. Anyway, shouldn't be that bad if you still get rhetoric points for it.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I also asked 2 questions no one answered maybe this time you all will.
#1 When can I get toys from Sex shop?
#2 Do I have all the cards, I have 20.
#3 What happens if I do not use plan B, will she have a baby?
#1 In one of the next updates, for sure / #2 Still 23 as stated in this forum a few times / #3 the changelog on page 1 for the actual version is quite clear about

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
Indeed. Maybe someone else is able to reproduce it. I have no idea how the inventory could be somehow connected to the library. Anyway, shouldn't be that bad if you still get rhetoric points for it.
Yes but i already had 62 rhetoric point... and now i need at least 14 days to get rid of this :rolleyes: book !

ben75

May 25, 2017
have some suggestions and wishes:

1) Repeatable events with Barbara (Camshow *, cleaning)
* 1.1) Alex fingers Barbara / Alex licks Barbara
* 1.2.) Barbara fucks Alex with a dildo
2) Repeatable events with Val & Ruby in Val's room (with different "victim" who gets licked and fingered, sometimes Val as "victim", sometimes Alex as "victim", sometimes as Ruby as "victim")
3) Repeatable laundry anal sex
4) Deepthroat Blowjobevents
5) buyable toys in the sex shop
6) Repeatable Ash & John Events (John fucks Alex while Alex licks Ash's pussy)
7) Alex can fuck Ruby with a strapon and both fuck each other with a double dildo
8) Repeatable night events in the park
9) The possibility to offer Broom Sex for money
10) Repeatable Jane Events (maybe group sex with Ruby and 3 guys in the basement)

I hope you can do something with it. I love your game and have the utmost respect for your work, keep it up. (y)(y)(y)

sorry for the bad english (google translated)

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes