Cadell

May 21, 2018
Hey guys, I'm stuck at the Quest where I have to sell that guy's music equipment. I'm assuming I have to go to the rock bar for that, problem being that I can't since I don't have the flashlight. The newsstand never offered a flashlight for me, only jade News & magazines. Is there any way to cheat myself a flashlight, or am I missing something in order to buy it? I'd appreciate any help, since I don't really want to create a new save.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... The newsstand never offered a flashlight for me, only jade News & magazines. Is there any way to cheat myself a flashlight, or am I missing something in order to buy it? ...
Idea is correct and the flashlight should be at the newsstand like the cigarettes.

2019-09-27_10-36-51.png

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Runthrough for 0.35.3

For newcomers and all gamers struggling with this strange game: I created a "Runthrough" by trying to get all actions and rewards in the shortest time possible. Sorry, I never thought it would be that huge. And it isn't ready yet in its auxiliar parts. But I wanted to post it before the new version of the game comes out. Corrections and comments are welcome, of course.

-- It isn't "Engrish" I hope but there will be grammatical surprises, I am sure and sorry.

View attachment Runthrough_0353.pdf
Alternate

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
so i've read all the books and my rhetoric is only 15, so is my game fucked or somethig else i have to do to increase this?

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Runthrough for 0.35.3

For newcomers and all gamers struggling with this strange game: I created a "Runthrough" by trying to get all actions and rewards in the shortest time possible. Sorry, I never thought it would be that huge. And it isn't ready yet in its auxiliar parts. But I wanted to post it before the new version of the game comes out. Corrections and comments are welcome, of course.

-- It isn't "Engrish" I hope but there will be grammatical surprises, I am sure and sorry.

View attachment 416583
Alternate
hi
could you maybe post a save as well thanks

Feb 25, 2018
You'll need to put UnRen in the game folder, run it and choose option 3 to enable the use of console.
Shift+O to bring up the console ingame.

Horny
vozb = 8

Courage:
smel = x

Beauty:
sharm = x

Rhetoric:
ritor = x

Money
money = x

You can also edit your save with ofcourse, but it's a bit annoying with changing stats.
Saves are found in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BF-1490368329
It is a nice way to look up how other stats are named though, to use them later in the console.
IS it possible for you to post a video finding the stats in save editor because the only stats i've been able to identify is the one for the money

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes