Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
F95_October.png

About the upcoming update 0.4:

- it is mostly about pushing the main story (by being true to the old game)
- changes to the mood, masturb- and transportation system
- Webcam-event
- new items like 5 new cards
- updated game engine
- older saves than 0.35.3 won't work reliably / game should be saved in Alex' room in 0.35.3
- maybe an additional scene later on to test new patching functionality

Official announcement is
Game has been released for $10^-patrons
Cu @

Last edited:

BlackMage007

Dec 30, 2018
A bit disappointed that it looks like saves will not carry over. Hopefully the mood system is better implemented otherwise that's gonna be the most annoying part about starting a new game.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Old saves won't work... and just like that, im done with this game. Might play it if someone provides complete compatible saves before 0.4.

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
Thank you for that add pregnant contents.
I wondered if she would really give birth, I did not take the pill and watched her pregnant. it is It made me excited.
After that, I spent a lot of time doing nothing.
But she just stay early pregnancy... a little disappointed for me.
Next time I want to see her swollen belly and how people react to it. Really hope.
I have enjoyed this game so far, it will be. Cheer up! I always thanks for the your work.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Thank you for that add pregnant contents.
Sorry for the wasted time but it's really worth reading the log or announcements by Kosmos, here from September:
  • Unprotected sex will now lead to pregnancy. The system has not yet been fully developed.
  • A full pregnancy in the game will not be. I will tell the details later.
Sounds more like "Game over" to me with an advanced pregnancy ...

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
A bit disappointed that it looks like saves will not carry over. Hopefully the mood system is better implemented otherwise that's gonna be the most annoying part about starting a new game.
Saves not older than 0.35.3 are now officially supported. You should save in Alex' room in the OLDER game before.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I like the game and the different paths to explore and the characters that you meet.
Now, where will the story take us? :unsure:
To nothing very spectacular I would say. But the main path has been forced to get close to the first concert. Anyone knowing the old game will feel reminded of. The plan is to finish the open side tasks within the next two releases, maybe in several patches. These will be more "interesting" in terms of interpersonal relationships ...

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Just another game that I have tried and tried and tried to like. All I can say is, I wish you success with it.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I have to say the content is very limited, it's why I asked about the music shop seller, if there is only adult content with the very short camming scene is there any point in going about tediously looking for shop staff or musical inspiration.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I have to say the content is very limited, it's why I asked about the music shop seller, if there is only adult content with the very short camming scene is there any point in going about tediously looking for shop staff or musical inspiration.
I have no idea where you are in the game, jumping around from a save or playing from scratch. The "music shop seller" could be Owl, being mostly in the mall in her shop or in the library in the afternoon. But she is rather early in the game when going for the main task. Or are you looking for her new assistant? -- If you are coming from a "saturated" save: I agree that there is not much in this release for copulation seekers. Will change.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Looking for the new assistant. I have walked back and forth so many times to no avail.

I have no idea where you are in the game, jumping around from a save or playing from scratch. The "music shop seller" could be Owl, being mostly in the mall in her shop or in the library in the afternoon. But she is rather early in the game when going for the main task. Or are you looking for her new assistant? -- If you are coming from a "saturated" save: I agree that there is not much in this release for copulation seekers. Will change.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I found the assistant. All I can say is that's it? The main character participated in nothing, when any thing kind of happened, very disappointed.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
If I am honest there seems to be very little to the update, looks alittle different, with several pointless locations. Very little sexual content, which might not bother some, but for me it seems to be the whole point for playing through.

guys, seems like there is a new version. do we have a hero with the link?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Bright Past 0.4.2 Win/Linux

If you load a savegame from an earlier version it could be possible that you can get some errors which are looking like this:
Code:
  File "game/stats.rpy", line 248, in <module>
KeyError: 17
Those are gone if you click the wardrobe in your room (there's no update button, it happens in the background).
There seems to be a bug during the update where you can't get card 9ch, if you have already read book 5 in the library. (In flat.rpyc, there's a check for book3 if it is >=1400, this should be book5, because book3 can be maximal 300...)
To get this card, you can get it using the console, the command is card_ch.append(9)

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes