PC 0.4.3 full

- Mac needs adapted security
- Old savegames from 0.35.3 as being mentioned in the announcement for 0.4.2
- savegames from 0.4.2 run without any extra tricks

Latest Walkthrough & Saves
PC 0.4.3 is in english or russian?

Makeevchanin1

Aug 22, 2019
U can find the room to the left of home at night.
But it depends on the a side quest "Romeo and Juliet". After she met Falsetto u can find it at night if u have already seen Ash and John at the bench in the park.
Into the queta of "Romeo and Juliet." I only saw them in the park and Ash saw me. Then it is written that we must wait for the development of events.
As I understand it, I need my daughter to go to the park? Is it nothing that Ash already invited me to work as a salesman in a cafe or is it better to continue the quest until this point?

На счет квета "Ромео и Джульета". Я только видел их в парке и Эш видела меня. Потом пишется что надо ждать развития событий.
Как я понял мне надо дочью идти в парк? Ничего, что я Эш уже в кафе пригласил работать продовцом или лучше до этого момента квест продолжить?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I tried to change language to english, but it dosen't work 5 days ago.
Then you tried to start the PATCH on its own, not the full game, probably. The patch needs to be copied into the old game folder before. Or you download the full version from my post.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Into the queta of "Romeo and Juliet." I only saw them in the park and Ash saw me. Then it is written that we must wait for the development of events.
As I understand it, I need my daughter to go to the park? Is it nothing that Ash already invited me to work as a salesman in a cafe or is it better to continue the quest until this point?

На счет квета "Ромео и Джульета". Я только видел их в парке и Эш видела меня. Потом пишется что надо ждать развития событий.
Как я понял мне надо дочью идти в парк? Ничего, что я Эш уже в кафе пригласил работать продовцом или лучше до этого момента квест продолжить?
MC met her when walked near home at the night. And Ash invited her to the secret room. But it was long time ago, almost immediately as MC talked to Falsetto.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Then you tried to start the PATCH on its own, not the full game, probably. The patch needs to be copied into the old game folder before. Or you download the full version from my post.
From other post, with gofile, is in russian and chresh he whole game.
This one with mega work or I need wait for the update, I this i full version I need to know if ther I can select langue still work or not.

Makeevchanin1

Aug 22, 2019
MC met her when walked near home at the night. And Ash invited her to the secret room. But it was long time ago, almost immediately as MC talked to Falsetto.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Я где то пропустил это. У меня нет ни ключа от этой комнаты, ни на карте она ни где не отображается. В квесте Ромео и Джульета, я как и писал выше, есть только про скамейку и что Эш видела меня. Дальше "Ждите развития". Не хочется всю игру переигрывать. Если кто знает - при какой ситуации (время суток, день недели) ГГ приглашают в эту комнату? или я сейчас это уже не поймаю?

I missed it somewhere. I have neither the key to this room, nor on the map it is not displayed anywhere. In the quest of Romeo and Juliet, as I wrote above, there is only about the bench and that Ash saw me. Next is "Wait for development." I don’t want to replay the whole game. If anyone knows - in what situation (time of day, day of the week) are GG invited to this room? or am I not going to catch it now?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
From other post, with gofile, is in russian and chresh he whole game.
This one with mega work or I need wait for the update, I this i full version I need to know if ther I can select langue still work or not.
I made the full versions myself and tested them. I made some error during the first upload of the PC-version but everything should be fine by now.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... after gaining access to Falsetto > Ash & John at the bench in the park 9-20 > Ash mocks MC in the Arctic Café in the next days between 11 and 15 > next day, between 0 and 5 scene at the wastebin (street left, best is to go to the court and back home, rape scene may interfere) > now having the key > Ash is available alone on Monday from 0-5 or with John on Wed Sat and Sun for subsequent things

You should risk a look at the walkthrough too, maybe.

Makeevchanin1

Aug 22, 2019
... after gaining access to Falsetto > Ash & John at the bench in the park 9-20 > Ash mocks MC in the Arctic Café in the next days between 11 and 15 > next day, between 0 and 5 scene at the wastebin (street left, best is to go to the court and back home, rape scene may interfere) > now having the key > Ash is available alone on Monday from 0-5 or with John on Wed Sat and Sun for subsequent things

You should risk a look at the walkthrough too, maybe.
If there was a step-by-step guide in Russian ... (

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How many courage points can you get in this version of the game?
I have 25, but I'm worried that I might have missed something.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I can't change place whithout 3 error occured, that's just break the fun of the game.....

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How I get the card Heart Queen, I think I have done all played further with a save?

The card is in the walkthrough under 06 16. When I can´t get it anymore is it possible to cheat this card?

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes