SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
my old save doesnt work with the song writing and also, how many times can she be abused in the park by the group at night? and also, how many times can she meet the trucker?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I have courage 17 but events in cinema are not triggering, any advise?
The small scene in the cinema is not connected with any courage. It just happens with a probability of 1:4 while watching a film.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
my old save doesnt work with the song writing and also, how many times can she be abused in the park by the group at night? and also, how many times can she meet the trucker?
Problems with songwriting and old saves were always connected to using a "boosted" aka hacked save, until now. The park event is a one-time event. Trucker is repeatable in daylight but it has to be raining. There is scenelist at the end of the walkthrough.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Nice man help me how to comleted pass package for lucas and complete show yourself mission. Help me please?
Yeah, this strange task with the package for Mr. Fry cannot be completed right now. It will be continued in the next release. According to the dev it will be a very long task.

"Show yourself" is also not finished but maybe you just miss the last, the newest stage. You need to have had the hot event in the kitchen with Barbara on Saturday and some toy from the shop in the Red light district. Then the same procedure in the evening. After this the event is at its end for now. Point 5 on page 18 in the walkthrough may help too.

Tarkas Tarakain

Nov 18, 2019
I really like this Game so far. It seems to work seamlessly for me, but I am having difficulties getting my Courage high enough to progress

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
how to do this??? havent meet a sibrian trucker
Go out in the rain and drink your last beer. Go left as far as possible. You'll reach the Highway and meet a nice Siberian trucker. Decide yourself for the money but check the other option too. You see, rhetoric 30 will make this business even better. Your life has a new goal … and the next increase of Courage

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
how to do this??? havent meet a sibrian trucker
Biggest problem is the rain. No rain, no fun. And it has to be in daylight between 9 and 20. Plus you have to have makeup on, courage 16 (see sidebar in the guide) and already been out there. The beer is for MC having only courage 15 as in the guide. Of course, you need the umbrella too. -- If you have access to the console you may trigger rain by "rain_now = 1"

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Hi
can someone help me for the medieval castle, what is it done and at what time of the day?
Oooh, it's a long way to get to know about the castle. And I have no idea where you are. Please try to read the guide's section about the main task, page 16-18, point 3. Last sub-point H is about the castle. If you know about it you may go to it with the bus.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Oooh, it's a long way to get to know about the castle. And I have no idea where you are. Please try to read the guide's section about the main task, page 16-18, point 3. Last sub-point H is about the castle. If you know about it you may go to it with the bus.
huh? there is a castle in the game?

Reactions: ZenoMod

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Biggest problem is the rain. No rain, no fun. And it has to be in daylight between 9 and 20. Plus you have to have makeup on, courage 16 (see sidebar in the guide) and already been out there. The beer is for MC having only courage 15 as in the guide. Of course, you need the umbrella too. -- If you have access to the console you may trigger rain by "rain_now = 1"
how to access console kinda have 20 courage but want to trigger the rain trucker even and its not raining

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
how to access console kinda have 20 courage but want to trigger the rain trucker even and its not raining
Hm, there is a file you have to edit with Notepad or TextEdit:
BrightPastxxx/renpy/common/00console.rpy on PC
BrightPastXXX.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/common/00console.rpy on Mac (needs to have visible hidden folders or to open the App's folder somehow)

In line 108 you will find (or search for it)
config.console = False

change it to:
config.console = True

Save and restart. Load your save. You may access the console now by pressing Shift-O. Type rain_now = 1 and exit afterwards. Now it should be raining. More commands in the next walkthrough.

Alternative: If you find and are able to use "unrev-dev.bat" somewhere in F95 you'll find a menu entry for this. And much more of course. No idea if this runs on or if there is some equivalent for Mac.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7layla
3.50 star(s) 82 Votes