JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Hmm it's the continuation of the "Errand Girl" quest which starts on the rose street (the part where the cinema and the pharmacy is) in the afternoon (I think it was somewhere around 4pm), haven't played the quest in a few months, so I don't remember the exact steps, but the questlog should guide you once you obtained it
Ok I See Thank You

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
I don't know where the DEV will go but with all my respect , the only sex scene is raped in laudory and she get pregeant nice respect for a female protagonist , this game going weird and a total bullshit, no love just holy holes! rub pussy ! what else? an anal rapted fuck with a dinosore in the next version? maybe but I hope no....

• Angry
Reactions: Fredr and Gamle

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Nothing more just turn in circle ...
Console : vozb = 8
masturbute as you want in different place that all and 1 time raped and pregeant after 45 update nice game.....

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
I don't know where the DEV will go but with all my respect , the only sex scene is raped in laudory and she get pregeant nice respect for a female protagonist , this game going weird and a total bullshit, no love just holy holes! rub pussy ! what else? an anal rapted fuck with a dinosore in the next version? maybe but I hope no....
Yeah, you're missing quite a bit of sexual content in this game.

In addition to what you listed, the game also has:

- Gang Raped in park
- Raped in neighborhood
- Service Gloryhole in ice cream shop (repeatable for money)
- Go on date with bartender from rock club
- Service one of the basketball players
- plenty of lesbian scenes with the Milf, roommate, and friends. Milf stars in cam shows, and your character can make some additional money with her.
- 3-some action with Punk chick and her boyfriend (met in ice cream shop)
- Servicing truckers for $

There are some more sexual scenes, I may just be missing some.

A couple of things.

The game is grindy as FUCK without a lot of indicators that there is more content to see. There are worse games, but it's easy to think you've explored all the content, only to keep grinding and have whole new storylines open up (and, of course, for some storylines to just not be finished).

There is a walkthrough, and reading that will help you know if you've seen it all, or are missing things.

Cheers!

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, you're missing quite a bit of sexual content in this game.

In addition to what you listed, the game also has:

- Gang Raped in park
- Raped in neighborhood
- Service Gloryhole in ice cream shop (repeatable for money)
- Go on date with bartender from rock club
- Service one of the basketball players
- plenty of lesbian scenes with the Milf, roommate, and friends. Milf stars in cam shows, and your character can make some additional money with her.
- 3-some action with Punk chick and her boyfriend (met in ice cream shop)
- Servicing truckers for $

There are some more sexual scenes, I may just be missing some.

A couple of things.

The game is grindy as FUCK without a lot of indicators that there is more content to see. There are worse games, but it's easy to think you've explored all the content, only to keep grinding and have whole new storylines open up (and, of course, for some storylines to just not be finished).

There is a walkthrough, and reading that will help you know if you've seen it all, or are missing things.

Cheers!
Sorry to say that not sex scene only slave scene for me!

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes