88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So how much money is needed to buy car in this update? I have 11k in game and there is only option to come back later when picture of car is shown. Doing something wrong or it requires a lot more grind to get it?
20000K, I suggest keep working and until you have earn must or enough money to buy a car and other thinks.

Reactions: RottenPlum

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Sorry what the way? masturbate ? geting pregeant because raped, suck dick in glory holes the only good sex scene in this game is only one time but where is love ? where is horny a little peeing play maybe with the red hair end what up ? all woman are beautifull as hell but nothing after 3 years updating, pls don't tell me you're a roocky, this game is dead and do not respect female protagonist more she's only submersive , playing music! great .....who's the boss? sun bathing Fap fap fap and cum on boby, play baket and suck ok , with yoga ???? in shower, where is love , where she drive, who's her boyfriend? pls tell me you know a woman living like this ? If you know give me the adress I take the first to rape her!
Well, she started a relationship with Ruby, you can have romantic dates with her, she's like her girlfriend. By the way, I hated more the inclusion of the trans woman than the rape scenes.

Reactions: Rauls

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
can anybody tell me how the fuck im suppossed to deliver the package to Lucas????
i cant do it in the cafe....

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
i tried both... park and cafe, uniforn or not, just getting "ill be back later"... no choice to give him the package
Chek the Main Manu if ther il wrot the 0.4.6, if not, create other folder withe name of game and extrat nu update for rar and put it into new folder. this will work. Or you can find the packag near the quarte in westyard.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I have alredy found must bugs, when I go out in the streats without umberlla, make same errors. Like with fone to make same songs, make erorr and game gon in crash. I think missiong samthin and the quest with package in the screan of quest sam quesr are stil in my old mother languege russian, im kind fil like I'm learn from bigining. When i reamer it well all my langue I try kep play it in russian. Also in shower with Pinalope still other words in russian. I keep look for others traslation missing.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Can't seem to get her to masturbate on the park bench, she always says shew won't do it. Stats and time of day variations aren't working for me.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
After the delivery of the document to Lucas Fry, and then to the director, after a while I got a call, to go to the city by subway between 1 and 3 pm, and back by subway, will have a suitcase alone

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes