fake3456

Aug 28, 2017
My car was empty before ich used it. Is it possible to refill it in some way?
Should be a button in the bottom right hand corner once you've clicked on the car. Next to the fuel gauge there's a picture of a pump. Press that button and it will tell you how much to refill I think :)

Reactions: Hammel312

kototraitor

Nov 23, 2018
As stated by GraysW, when raining, go to highway. However, I think it needs to be during the day, and you need to have good appearance (makeup + perfume)
Thanks for help, but look like it's don't work for me (makeup + best perfume) 48 hours on highway, but nothing happens. Start in raining day finished when already sunshine. Day, Night, rain or sunshine. Maybe something also? You must we with or without car?
Sad only 1 event left.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks for help, but look like it's don't work for me (makeup + best perfume) 48 hours on highway, but nothing happens. Start in raining day finished when already sunshine. Day, Night, rain or sunshine. Maybe something also? You must we with or without car?
Sad only 1 event left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
At least he should've mentioned how much is needed to buy that shitty car. Yet again mindless grind to see one scene tied to car unlock.
Nevermind, gonna use console to add money.
Listen, please tell me how to add money through the console?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Chek the Main Manu if ther il wrot the 0.4.6, if not, create other folder withe name of game and extrat nu update for rar and put it into new folder. this will work. Or you can find the packag near the quarte in westyard.
I have the package, but you were right. My game is 0.4.3. But i downloaded the newest update?????
Ok... so what do i do?
I create new directory. And what im suppose to unpack??? What update file???

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I have the package, but you were right. My game is 0.4.3. But i downloaded the newest update?????
Ok... so what do i do?
Put the version 0.4.6 in new folder, Downloded the new un puk rar to new folder and ran the game.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Ok... so what do i do?
OMG IM AN IDIOT LOL :love: :ROFLMAO: I WAS PLAYING THE OLD VERSION :p
Sorry folks ;)

Volaken

Jul 13, 2019
I'm in some need of an assistance. Some of the letters are still in Russian even after I set the game to English, help please.:)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Walkthrough and saves have been updated.

The 4th save still allows for naming the band and songs yourself but has $22k ready for the car.
The walkthrough has been brought to 0.46 and expanded with some hacking information and a (unfinished) quest overview.

Reactions: leg28
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes