88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No errors known. If you have the three "song Themes" too: Phone > Notes > Add note > Choose the theme > Click on "Enter title" > Give the song a name, press Return > Click on "Done!"
I can't hopen the note, there still a bag.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
A bug is rather unlikely. Is your basic quest in the quest log "A talent for writing poetry"?
Yes, I nead too write songs songs but, I can't proced with open note to write tham. One moment I gonna chack it irght now, if I done it.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Yes I did one but bagged on Add Note, I'm playing on PC windows.
The only condition for a clickable "Add note" is the activated basic quest "A talent for writing poetry". You could check "main_quest" on the console (just write the variable name without the " and press Return) if you have access to it. Must be 49 or greater. Otherwise I have no clue where the problem could be. You could leave your savegame here but I cannot analyze it in the next 12 hours. Sry.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The only condition for a clickable "Add note" is the activated basic quest "A talent for writing poetry". You could check "main_quest" on the console (just write the variable name without the " and press Return) if you have access to it. Must be 49 or greater. Otherwise I have no clue where the problem could be. You could leave your savegame here but I cannot analyze it in the next 12 hours. Sry.
Ok. First a wont finish read a las book for 55 retroics point. If the problem perisit I sand you my save file. Not, I have 120 courage with cheats and infine money. If it isn't problem (I dunno where promblem is).

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Ok. First a wont finish read a las book for 55 retroics point. If the problem perisit I sand you my save file. Not, I have 120 courage with cheats and infine money. If it isn't problem (I dunno where promblem is).
I think u have a "Writing talent" more than 12. It's an usual problem with writing songs in this game.
But it's better to post an error msg to understand a problem.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I will wait for an full update plus full fix. For now a play to another game.
Oh, no, not this again. This isn't a bug.There won't be a fix. You or someone else hacked your savegame. Playing around with game variables can and will have strange effects. If you know how to reset "writing" back to the in-game maximum of 10 you should try this. I won't comment on this further, this thread is full of warnings about.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Mr. Kurz don't you know it is always developers fault, even when the issue are caused by the players who hack the game? They should start to create hackproof games.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Mr. Kurz don't you know it is always developers fault, even when the issue are caused by the players who hack the game? They should start to create hackproof games.
I know enough of this shit not to put the burden on a busy graphics and story freak trying to put his spaghetti code together, in a development environment open like a summer meadow. He is not coding a nuclear reactor.

Reactions: BlackMage007

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
Hi! Guys, i cant get access to SportHero section in JadeMall. How me should do it, is there some bugs with it?

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes