YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
I do beleive you need to change your sexual orientation too, from just male to male + female (bisexual) by going out with Ruby? Atleast it was not possible for me to choose ash until then.
In my run an orientation changed after doing quests with Barb before a possibility of a date with Ruby.
But a possibility of this change depends on a talking with Barb after you've found her passport and a flag "barb_rodos" limits this possibility. But I talk about a version w/o a date with Ruby, coz I used saves from a previous version.

Korzic

Oct 14, 2018
Ah, she isn't already sitting in the office of the café all day? Then you need to trigger her introduction event. Alex must have helped Amanda on the weekend, met the two whores in the Red Light District and changed into working clothes in the café on weekdays
What's the trigger for the 2 whores in the Red Quarter. Doesn't appear to be a time of day thing.

I've finished the Amanda quests, worked at the cafe every day for a week from open to close. Only thing I haven't seen is the 2 whores in the Red Qtr, but that's been open for ages as I've purchased the dildo already.

Last edited:

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
What's the trigger for the 2 whores in the Red Quarter. Doesn't appear to be a time of day thing.

I've finished the Amanda quests, worked at the cafe every day for a week from open to close. Only thing I haven't seen is the 2 whores in the Red Qtr, but that's been open for ages as I've purchased the dildo already.
It triggers by the quest "The oldest profession". U can find a scene at the bus stop at the night. Then u can get scene in a red district and then u can talk with 2 prostitute about a job.

Korzic

Oct 14, 2018
It triggers by the quest "The oldest profession". U can find a scene at the bus stop at the night. Then u can get scene in a red district and then u can talk with 2 prostitute about a job.
I've seen the bus stop scene. I've got the "Oldest Profession" quest line started. But there's no one in the Red Qtr at any time except for the sex shop owner.

Thanks - for whatever reason they popped up today. Maybe they're quite time specific.

Last edited:

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
I've seen the bus stop scene. I've got the "Oldest Profession" quest line started. But there's no one in the Red Qtr at any time except for the sex shop owner.

Thanks - for whatever reason they popped up today. Maybe they're quite time specific.
you have to go red qtr at night and meet the two girls and work on coffe shop on saturday you have to see her on wc

BlackMage007

Dec 30, 2018
how do you take a selfie/photo in the game
I think it just happens depending on scenario and location. The ones I have are when she's nude covering her tits, waitress outfit (i forget if that was for getting ice cream), and bikini from suntan / swimming at the quarry. There's also the bottle of liquor and the photo of the police officer getting a bj from the prostitute at the motel, once you get the car.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Added v0.4.6.1 to OP.
I have 30/30 ispiration to write note about 3 songs, but don't work I installaed the fix but dosen't work. How a can play without make a songs, with 30/30 of ispiration alredy. You can fix it?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I have 30/30 ispiration to write note about 3 songs, but don't work I installaed the fix but dosen't work. How a can play without make a songs, with 30/30 of ispiration alredy. You can fix it?
No errors known. If you have the three "song Themes" too: Phone > Notes > Add note > Choose the theme > Click on "Enter title" > Give the song a name, press Return > Click on "Done!"

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes