chrstnoliver

Jul 29, 2018
I'm getting the same error every single time I try to make an action. Its pretty much unplayable. Did I install something wrong?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/LOCS.rpy", line 11, in script call
call stat
File "game/stats.rpy", line 218, in <module>
KeyError: 19

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/LOCS.rpy", line 11, in script call
call stat
File "stats.rpyc", line 218, in script
File "C:\Users\chrstnoliver\Downloads\Bright_Past-05-pc\Bright_Past-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\chrstnoliver\Downloads\Bright_Past-05-pc\Bright_Past-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\chrstnoliver\Downloads\Bright_Past-05-pc\Bright_Past-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/stats.rpy", line 218, in <module>
KeyError: 19

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Bright Past 0.5
Fri Jan 03 23:08:36 2020

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
is there any news about next update?
Not much but it seems to be ready rather early this month. Ruby and Penelope have won the poll this time. And the official Mac-Release will be back then. Storywise, there may be some progress with the cellar and the alternative sports career but these are just presumptions.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
those who are developers should not let us know about the game? or we have to pay for it?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Not much but it seems to be ready rather early this month. Ruby and Penelope have won the poll this time. And the official Mac-Release will be back then. Storywise, there may be some progress with the cellar and the alternative sports career but these are just presumptions.
lesbian scenes we will see?, we want sex with men animated and repetitive

Last edited:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The latest version is full of bugs and generally unplayable. None of the events described in the walkthrough are appearing, and an error message pops up every time an icon is touched.
I think I will wait until the game is in its 0.8 or 0.9 version before I try to play it again.

Reactions: cg3985

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
The latest version is full of bugs and generally unplayable. None of the events described in the walkthrough are appearing, and an error message pops up every time an icon is touched.
I think I will wait until the game is in its 0.8 or 0.9 version before I try to play it again.
Don’t know, everything is fine with the game ... Maybe try to go into the wardrobe in the room of the MC. Maybe something will fix it.
(It’s possible that the save is too old)

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
had the same issue but after some time it actually started to work no problem

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Don’t know, everything is fine with the game ... Maybe try to go into the wardrobe in the room of the MC. Maybe something will fix it.
(It’s possible that the save is too old)
This is my first time playing the game, so I don't think I am dealing with save issues.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
In the apartment right? I can't go into the apartment. An error message pops up and I get kicked back outside.
Try this. And maybe the thread search next time.

If posting about errors in Renpy games the last two lines before

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

would be rather helpful.

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes