Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
when in sexual orienttion you are with both men and women you have two symbols there is a problem with dance school?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
What is a anal quest?
She can talk to Barb at the morning after breakfast in Barb's room. Then she can buy a lubricant in sexshop and get a scene in a bed after buying it. That's all.

P.S. May be u need to activate a scene in the laundry for that, but i'm not sure.
There's actually an anal sex scene with Barb. You need to buy the dildo in the sex shop and talk to her in the Kitchen during early morning in Tuesday or Thursday, when Valerie isn't at home. All of that after finish the other quests with Barb.

Reactions: Deathgun162

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
That's sad but highly unlikely too. The key error has a rather simple cause. If you have really overwritten "rpyc.rpa" inside the /game-folder with the file provided and made sure that no other *.rpy- or *.rpyc-files exist in the /game-directory it should be fixed to 100%.
Nope, not highly unlikely. Quite true. I have also done all the fixes, and get the same annoying error, which the author should have fixed long ago, as it is common and in this case none of the fixes work.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I have tried all the fixes listed here. Seems like I will always get the
File "game/stats.rpy", line 218, in <module>
KeyError: 19

No matter what I do.
Yep, me too. Exact same error. Highly annoying for anyone wanting to use old saves.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Walkthrough and non-hacked saves have been updated, link in Extras in post 1.
Most of the page numbers in the quest overview on page 33 can now be clicked so that you may jump to the matching entry.
Some new "hacking" variables were added too.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How can i find the director on jill mission
Ask Rudo about (asking Alex' friend Valerie is optional) - then the new location "Old school" opens at midnight. Not much else to do after entering. Return to Michael during the day.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game needs a big repair, something goes wrong with the old version with the new one.(sorry my english)

lapins59

Sep 15, 2018
bonjour j'ai un problème avec le sac, je ne peux plus l'ouvrir et je ne peux plus rien acheter j'ai le message "il n'y a plus d'espace ans le sac" donc quand je vais au sex-shop je peux pas acheter le lubrifiant et le gode ... " y-a-t-il une solution pour vider le sac

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
bonjour j'ai un problème avec le sac, je ne peux plus l'ouvrir et je ne peux plus rien acheter j'ai le message "il n'y a plus d'espace ans le sac" donc quand je vais au sex-shop je peux pas acheter le lubrifiant et le gode ... " y-a-t-il une solution pour vider le sac
Parle anglais la prochaine fois ça sera plus simple (Google traduction est ton ami). Le problème est que ton sac est plein, ce qui va causer des problèmes pour 4 ou 5 quêtes en tout. Normalement si tu clique sur le bouton de ton inventaire, tu verra le nombre de place qu'il te reste. Dans le doute, laisse toujours 3 espaces, certaines quetes automatiquement met des objets et des fois ça bug si c'est plein.
Maintenant pour résoudre ce problème, va dans ta chambre. Sous l'ordinateur, tu as les tiroirs que tu peux cliquer. A la base ça t'ouvre une grande bulle bleue totalement vide. Maintenant que tu as ouvert le tiroir, ça veut dire que tu est dans ta chambre. Ouvre de nouveau ton inventaire et clique sur les objets. Tu devrais avoir un "Put in the drawer", "Met dans le tiroir" qui apparait. Certaines objets ne peuvent pas etre transfere, mais tous les cometiques, parfuns, nourriture et tout le devrait. Tu peux maintenant faire le tris.
In English, Go to your room, open inventory, "Put in the drawer" everything unecessary, that's it.

Reactions: O.Lyonnais69

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Why can you only interact once for each scenario with Barbara? I would prefer as many others would that once each scenario is completed it could be repeated at least once a week??
The latest scene is repeatable. Free-mode webcam-sessions will come too, probably next year ;-). Only a fully corrupted MC should make money with it regularly.

Last edited:

brig106

Jan 27, 2019
1. Basic quest: Everyone is here. I am at the point where Owl will accept my offer only if I find a seller for her store. Can anyone tell me who (I thought it would be sisters room mate) it is and where and what time I can find that person?
2. I am trying to increase my "Combat skills: Hit force: but it seems to be stuck at 1 (punch bag at gym does nothing for this skill)

BlackMage007

Dec 30, 2018
1. Basic quest: Everyone is here. I am at the point where Owl will accept my offer only if I find a seller for her store. Can anyone tell me who (I thought it would be sisters room mate) it is and where and what time I can find that person?
2. I am trying to increase my "Combat skills: Hit force: but it seems to be stuck at 1 (punch bag at gym does nothing for this skill)
1. The seller for the store is Ash, she can be found Mondays in the secret from midnight to 5am and at the cafe from from 11am to 2pm. She can also be found in the secret room with John Wednesday through Sunday.

2. As far as I am aware, there is no way to increase hit force. Gym just increases stats for physical strength, stamina, and agility depending on the exercise.

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes