YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Any walkthrough for the anal quest?
What is a anal quest?
She can talk to Barb at the morning after breakfast in Barb's room. Then she can buy a lubricant in sexshop and get a scene in a bed after buying it. That's all.

P.S. May be u need to activate a scene in the laundry for that, but i'm not sure.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
I think I've done all Valerie's quest is there any repetitive event that can help me to get the points
U can go to yoga at 6 AM with her 2 times on the week. Just go in her room and click on her at this time.
P.S. But it's a grinding and repetitive, It's better to change a "val_otn" variable to 16 through console or saveeditonline.

demen302

Jan 19, 2019
The F95-release seems to be the early one. Two solutions: Try to reach the wardrobe in Alex' room. Or copy over the attached file rpyc.rpa into the /game-folder. The _eng- and _germ ones are for fixing translations.
I have tried all the fixes listed here. Seems like I will always get the
File "game/stats.rpy", line 218, in <module>
KeyError: 19

No matter what I do.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
and my I started a new game, the game is very good, it wants bug fixes, and more and better sex scenes,(sorry my english)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Any luck with the new cards? And also, does cards have any other impact in game, besides the OCD urge to get them all?

Reactions: RustyV

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I have tried all the fixes listed here. Seems like I will always get the
File "game/stats.rpy", line 218, in <module>
KeyError: 19

No matter what I do.
That's sad but highly unlikely too. The key error has a rather simple cause. If you have really overwritten "rpyc.rpa" inside the /game-folder with the file provided and made sure that no other *.rpy- or *.rpyc-files exist in the /game-directory it should be fixed to 100%.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
when i started a new game especially new animated sex scenes, with the old save but they don't exist.Now the sex scene with the rock bar bartender is moving.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... in this update I can't use the car (button remains red every time).
Hm, when clicking on the red button it should give you a message about the whereabout of your car in the upper left. Then move to it by foot, bus or taxi. I just hope it isn't the Motel ;-).

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hm, when clicking on the red button it should give you a message about the whereabout of your car in the upper left. Then move to it by foot, bus or taxi. I just hope it isn't the Motel ;-).
Ah tricky one this one, I didn't find the car again without your help, thank you again!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
[QUOTE = "humex, ανάρτηση: 2823002, μέλος: 581906"]
ποιό απ'όλα
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes