Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
so just eating to make mood good right?
No, there are 30 items and actions making Alex more happy ... they are listed at the end of the . The "Apple pie" has just been added in the new version.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I was able to do the anal event once but the option disappears after the first time. Lube says it's good for 9 more uses. Also, can't start barbra event. have the strap on but no option to go in her room.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I was able to do the anal event once but the option disappears after the first time. Lube says it's good for 9 more uses. Also, can't start barbra event. have the strap on but no option to go in her room.
The Barb event is in the kitchen, when valerie is not at home, Tuesday and Thursday in the early morning.

Reactions: ltpika

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The dev should do animations in all the sex scenes. The sex scenes at the dance room are lacking it, the sex scenes with Ash should have too and he should do one more animation with Barb for the anal sex. I prefer that the dev work on that before continue with the story progress.

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the story is good what the erotic scenes need to be done and the game will become the best.(sorry my english)

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The answer is right above your post. - Every new version adds new game elements and replaces old ones. By saving in Alex' room in the old version and by loading this save in the new version you will avoid errors. After loading click on the wardrobe. There the magic of updates will happen (because there are no stats and other elements in this more or less static screen.)
I cleared the saves and started a new game. This happens right after the torrential.

Blade102

May 1, 2018
The Game not working

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/stats.rpy", line 218, in <module>
KeyError: 19

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/LOCS.rpyc", line 14, in script call
    dž��R#]@��Y�Yl.��\iz�QC
  File "game/stats.rpyc", line 218, in script
    5�jy�̺-��!���B�D�DZ_��]���(�|��~@W?��\�ᡣ�ր��7�"V��a�[��|��W��\�\@�E=���ɇ0����ʐ����6��WI��>�L�)t&��V���^bd�� ˕�4����7廬�����$W¥�vU%�i�rq-���k�1ױ�\\�n�$�캎��*u�CuDؕ:VWUI��H���T��2}#�o����vS%i��;�$+*�z��ލ��T[G�&�K_[�nx��.��[?�b�MA{��;ũ{.�rT��OE������.�pG��յ�_a�]YK���j�]�kI���g4F*�.�ګJ�����A~�jWd��p�j�����S�赥䵕]|�E����4�}�1|:T>�P�m��5�Y�E���yָ'$k��WF��1k�������    �#���ΞM(Bg;�X]Ф�$��]\c*�;����Y�"�"ך�U�]ʒ    �<Q�7Do-�Xӛ�ЛDR��^Л��1��
  File "D:\Test\Bright_Past-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Test\Bright_Past-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Test\Bright_Past-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/stats.rpy", line 218, in <module>
KeyError: 19

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Bright Past 0.5
Fri Dec 27 11:53:00 2019

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I cleared the saves and started a new game. This happens right after the torrential.
The F95-release seems to be the early one. Two solutions: Try to reach the wardrobe in Alex' room by "Ignoring" the error message. Or copy over the attached file rpyc.rpa into the /game-folder. The _eng- and _germ ones are for fixing translations.

Last edited:

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
every action i take of exploring appear the error "An Exception has occured."

How i can resolve this game error??

shayano

Nov 15, 2018
hi.if someone help me i will be glad.there is a bug i guess in the game.my car is still in parels beach,i cant movie it becuse it dosent have fuel,and i cant refuel it.i read the walk through but it cant help me,its says that besides the car fuel gauge is a button to refuel but there isnt,there is a button up on the left its a red button but i cant click on it if someone can help me please guide me

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
every action i take of exploring appear the error "An Exception has occured."

How i can resolve this game error??
Open a wardobe.
P.S. Is it possible to add this soltion to a main topic? It's a every second question in the every update.
P.S.S. But ppl don't read anyway though.

Reactions: Armonie
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes