Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Bright Past [v0.5] [Kosmos Games] PC Compressed

Original Size: 1.76 GB
Compressed: 311 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: | |

Enjoy! :D

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
mum is not interested in me but daughter is fuck all day, game makers have no imagination, they have to patruze,the whole rock band would fuck her alex.(sorry my english)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ozel

You probably just wasted your time as this update is broken as fuck as you get a traceback error trying to load a old save as well as a traceback error trying to start a new game so everything you did was for nothing as no one will be able to play it till a patch comes out and then you'll have to do it all over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozel

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I was expecting more sex scenes from the new upgrade, but nothing, scene with the finger on the ass exceptional. I want it to be repetitive.

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Ozel

You probably just wasted your time as this update is broken as fuck as you get a traceback error trying to load a old save as well as a traceback error trying to start a new game so everything you did was for nothing as no one will be able to play it till a patch comes out and then you'll have to do it all over again.
I tested it out, I got exceptions but I was able to ignore them and continue. I'll compress it again if an updated fixed version is released. :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ozel

For me these 2 errors can't be ignored as they pop up every single time you click to leave to go somewhere else.

To get past the using old save traceback error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/stats.rpy", line 210, in <module>
KeyError: 17

Find a save where you are in the MC's bedroom and then click on the closet and then close the closet after that you should be able to click the door and leave the room without hitting a error.

To get past the starting new game traceback error

While running game code:
File "game/stats.rpy", line 218, in <module>
KeyError: 19

Start new game and keep ignoring the error till you can get your ass into the MC's room and then do the same thing click the closest and then close the closet and now you should be able to leave the room with hitting that error again.

Reactions: Ozel

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I had the same errors reported when starting new version, but used the method posted before for someone way more smart than me, and worked like a charm: run previous version (0.4.6, if I remember correctly), open your last save, go to MC bedroom and save there. Then open new version (0.5, of course), load that save in bedroom, click on wardrobe, change clothes, and the new version updates automaticaly. From that point, everything worked just fine.
Huge thanks to this way-more-smart-than-me guy, from couple pages before (I'll edit this post as soon as identifies him).
EDIT: Mi hero.

Reactions: Priappus and Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I don't actually play the game, someone made a compression request for it so I compressed it. I have no idea what wardrobe you're talking about, sorry. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Old saves don't work ( anyone know how to fix it?
Can someone share a workable save?

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The wardrobe is found here and you only have to click it and go into it after that you can leave it you don't have to change clothes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qq47

Sometimes reading a bit will help you go a long ways like maybe reading the post 6 posts above yours maybe.

Reactions: Armonie and qq47

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
started a new game I get this but as stated by the dev says it this error

Code:
File "game/stats.rpy", line 248, in <module>
KeyError: 17
but I'm getting this error instead

Code:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 107, in script call
  File "stats.rpyc", line 218, in script
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\Bright_Past-05-pc\Bright_Past-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\Bright_Past-05-pc\Bright_Past-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\Bright_Past-05-pc\Bright_Past-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Bright Past 0.5
Thu Dec 26 14:55:50 2019

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes