GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Somebody found how to get the anal masturbation thing? Get the lube, talk with the expert and then?

TerryTwoHats

Jul 9, 2017
Somebody found how to get the anal masturbation thing? Get the lube, talk with the expert and then?
I managed to make it work in the old bus. Click on the bed an an option for anal masturbation comes up. For some reason it then instantly transported me back to the house, so it's possible that clicking on your own bed will work, but I didn't get to try that out.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I managed to make it work in the old bus. Click on the bed an an option for anal masturbation comes up. For some reason it then instantly transported me back to the house, so it's possible that clicking on your own bed will work, but I didn't get to try that out.
Worked just as you said. And also, inmediate teleportation to the bedroom. Thanks fot the tip!

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
That's cool. Nice bug found. Yeah, I think, the dev just thought about the home bed but the bed in the bus uses the same mechanics. ... so it should work in the Motel too ...

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Hello, someone know how trigger "a touching confession" quest
You mean "Touching love confession"? Buy a coffee or something else at the Smartbucks > Next time, Kevin will remember your face -> will ask a favour -> do it, return, talk -> need to bring rhetorics to 19 by reading books in the library -> push him -> return some days later to pity him -> go out, have a look at the icon on the sports centre (maybe not on weekend and Wed) -> go there and help Ruby -> return to Smartbucks two or three times in the following days to find the blow -> event is finished. Afterwards the event with Ruby and Val is available, with further romantic relationship with Ruby in the followup.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
maby not to yearly. I thin 25 o 24 con be alredy enough
Yeah, being the actual maximum slut would be ok. But it is possible to move forward on the main path with not that much "corrupage". I think 11 is enough right now to get to the Dance school. But I will write down the idea for the dev.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
i can open my saved files
i can open 1 and that crashes the game
Check the "uploader's note". Try to reach Alex' room by ignoring errors and open the wardrobe. This procedure will be always the same. Try to save inside Alex'room before a new version arrives.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
File "game/stats.rpy", line 218, in <module>
KeyError: 19

What is this mean ?! Could any one can teach me?
The answer is right above your post. - Every new version adds new game elements and replaces old ones. By saving in Alex' room in the old version and by loading this save in the new version you will avoid errors. After loading click on the wardrobe. There the magic of updates will happen (because there are no stats and other elements in this more or less static screen.)

Reactions: jaredhsieh65

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
When switching from screen to screen, press Ignore (two times), go to the grocery store, buy 3 apples there at once, and the rest of the new products that have appeared (honey, sugar and flour, it seems), you still need butter and an egg. Then go home to the kitchen, cook the charlotte and immediately eat it, the error will disappear)
so just eating to make mood good right?

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes