Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is very good, if it had more erotic scenes and bigger in duration it would be the best game.

alois200

Dec 25, 2019
excuse me how to fix this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
When switching from screen to screen, press Ignore (two times), go to the grocery store, buy 3 apples there at once, and the rest of the new products that have appeared (honey, sugar and flour, it seems), you still need butter and an egg. Then go home to the kitchen, cook the charlotte and immediately eat it, the error will disappear)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
When switching from screen to screen, press Ignore (two times), go to the grocery store, buy 3 apples there at once, and the rest of the new products that have appeared (honey, sugar and flour, it seems), you still need butter and an egg. Then go home to the kitchen, cook the charlotte and immediately eat it, the error will disappear)
That's a very interesting approach. ;-)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
excuse me how to fix this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. ...
KeyError: 19
Depends. If you have this problem with an old save use the official standard procedure for every update (save your game in Alex' room using the old version, load the save into the new version, open the wardrobe) or the one described by YanOtt. If you start a new game and hit this error you got the beta-version ... but you may try the same thing, reaching the wardrobe somehow.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Some good man can give us a good one save,with a lot of money in the room alex for 0.5? for pc england.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madridfan

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
[QUOTE = "Zalupochka, θέση: 2809556, μέλος: 1425550"]
Ορίστε
Έχω εξαπατήσει λίγο, μπορείτε επίσης να επισκεφθείτε μια τράπεζα για περισσότερα μετρητά
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
must be in Alex's room save

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Why the game is not more for android?
There was never an official Android version. Some hero made a version on his own until 0.3.1, I think. The dev himself just tries to avoid additional workload. Some layers, icons, menus, maybe fonts, need to be changed for Android. This extra effort seems not to be justified right now.

Reactions: Diapino

Diapino

Jun 16, 2019
There was never an official Android version. Some hero made a version on his own until 0.3.1, I think. The dev himself just tries to avoid additional workload. Some layers, icons, menus, maybe fonts, need to be changed for Android. This extra effort seems not to be justified right now.
Thanks!

BigBadWolf69

Feb 3, 2019
did anyone see the new scenes from 0.5 tell us where they are?
There are some new scences...
Buy at the Erotic-Shop the Strap-On and you can fuck the Mom sometimes at the Kitchen.
At the Main Quest you must find a Manager for your Band. After that there is a new Quest at a Castle (new Point at the Map) where you must pay for Fireworks. Than you can start Performing and after 5 Lessons, you get another new Scene

Sry for my Englisch btw :D

Reactions: Priappus

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
The way to eliminate errors after making the apple pie is very interesting, but it will be a serious test for new players - at the beginning of the game there is no money to buy all the ingredients.

PaivaSigrid32A

Oct 17, 2018
Bright Past v0.5 is constantly crashing.

I have attempted to to use a saved game from the prior version (v 0.4.6) as well as starting over with a new game.

With respect to the saved game, it immediately crashed when you clicked on any object, response, or icon. Based upon my reading of the traceback file, the game is having issues with the script.rpyc and LOCS.rpyc file.

With respect to the new game, it immediately crashed the moment the main character got her haircut and rock chick outfit and you received the quest to get a job.

I have attached traceback files generated by the game detailing both crashes to this response.

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes