Merlin1972

Feb 15, 2018
This error isn't supposed to happen in .55 so I assume you are using a savegame before 0.5. This is a tricky situation I cannot test myself. So maybe the old trick helps:
"Try to reach and open the wardrobe in Alex' room by repeatedly clicking "Ignore" inside the error message."

If this is not helping, you are doomed to first, load your save into and try the same trick. It should work there. Then you save the game again in 0.5 and load it into 0.55.

On the other hand, the scene you are stuck is on day 3 of the walkthrough, so restarting from scratch may be more efficient ...
I'll give those a try, thank you.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
yep ! That one ! Always the same answer.

View attachment 546839
Ok, so you are sure you have not extracted or started the app out of an zip- or other archive file ... this can break the app on Catalina. If you have extracted it out of an zip try it again with "The Unarchiver", it works better than "Archive Utility"

I list all the other proposals I've read about:
1. right click (or ctrl-click) the app and then select "Open" to get around Mac security settings.
2. disable Gatekeeper by setting System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Allow apps downloaded from "Anywhere" (I think you tried this already)
3. move the folder with the app into the "Applications" folder in the upper left part of the finder
4. set missing execution rights for the app, but it is complicated and an unlikely case

Reactions: thusetro

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
Ok, so you are sure you have not extracted or started the app out of an zip- or other archive file ... this can break the app on Catalina. If you have extracted it out of an zip try it again with "The Unarchiver", it works better than "Archive Utility"

I list all the other proposals I've read about:
1. right click (or ctrl-click) the app and then select "Open" to get around Mac security settings.
2. disable Gatekeeper by setting System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Allow apps downloaded from "Anywhere" (I think you tried this already)
3. move the folder with the app into the "Applications" folder in the upper left part of the finder
4. set missing execution rights for the app, but it is complicated and an unlikely case
Ok, so you are sure you have not extracted or started the app out of an zip- or other archive file ... Yes
1. right click... I tried that
2. disable Gatekeeper... I did too
3. move the folder with the app into the "Applications" folder ... Also done that
4. set missing execution rights... I have no idea of what you are talking about !

I must say that i had the same problem with another game dowloaded yesterday o_O

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... I must say that i had the same problem with another game dowloaded yesterday o_O
So you really need some hint ...

There is a possible problem being the exact opposite to the prob with zip-files. Downloading from Mega rather often corrupts smaller files. So, please download a compact zip with the Mac game from

and unzip it with the Unarchiver tool mentioned. Then try again from the extracted folder.

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
So you really need some hint ...

There is a possible problem being the exact opposite to the prob with zip-files. Downloading from Mega rather often corrupts smaller files. So, please download a compact zip with the Mac game from

and unzip it with the Unarchiver tool mentioned. Then try again from the extracted folder.
YES It works !!(y) You are amazing :):cool::D Thank you for your efforts.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Needs more sex yes. That barman guy fucked her once and was like "whateva". Needs more situations where she gets fucked. I don't wanna go for a Sunday drive in my car, I want her to attend a damn bukkake orgy!!!!! lol

how serious is one sexy and beautiful girl to be a member of a rock band and not be fucked by anyone? this game would be good for Saudi Arabia!!!! (sorry my english)

andre28r

Apr 8, 2019
Nice game but unfortunately too difficult have no idea how I can increase my courage or how to find and end a task.

(German) Schönes Spiel aber leider zu schwer habe keine ahnung wie ich meinen Mut erhöhen kann oder wie man aufgabe find und beende kann.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Nice game but unfortunately too difficult have no idea how I can increase my courage or how to find and end a task.
Gaining courage is the biggest hurdle in this game, especially in the beginning. Without any walktrough and only the ingame hints I would have given up too, but fortunately there is a awesome walkthrough available (see first post of thid thread), one of the best made for games you will find here.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
F95_Feb20.png

About the upcoming update 0.6:

- The Red District won the patron's poll
- 5 new locations inside the College of Arts
- New side-job: Teacher
- Logical extension at the St. Albert Hole
- Reconciliation with the sister
- 7 new NPC, 2 new cards, 3 new selfies, new formal outfit
- the images have been compressed, size on disk is more than halved
- An official Android version is still in the making
- Some minor internal changes and additions to the GUI
- savegames from last version seem to be compatible without extra effort

Game is out for $20 and $10
Cu @

Last edited:

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
Needs more sex yes. That barman guy fucked her once and was like "whateva". Needs more situations where she gets fucked. I don't wanna go for a Sunday drive in my car, I want her to attend a damn bukkake orgy!!!!! lol
Do not place excessive demands on them. Unfortunately, sex in Russia requires permission from Vladimir Putin. This game has not yet received sex clearance from the Russian government. Therefore, Alex can not have sex freely yet. We need to pay attention to Russian human rights issues so that we can have sex freely in Russia.
Addition of Alex's sex scene at will can be dangerous for them. For example, radioactive tea may be delivered to their homes from the Russian government. you may not understand me because you are not Russian.
In Russia only lesbians can have legal sex.
The developers of this game are excellent and sincere people. I do not want them to be in danger.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
pay attention to what you are saying because Putin it may prohibit Russia F95 zone,as he did with his friend Putin Erdogan in Turkey.(sorry my english)

Reactions: sedaydin
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes