Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Are the Cosmetics suppose to add 5 or 15? It says +15 when used, but only seems to add +5?
No problems listed with that. 15 is correct and used everywhere, as far as I tested it. Only a glitch with black underwear inside is known. Maybe your MC has something on her face, hands, back, décolleté?

Last edited:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Maybe i was just reading it wrong lol

How do i get the Auto Perfume to work? Theres no button to turn it on like Auto Cosmetics

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How do i get the Auto Perfume to work? Theres no button to turn it on like Auto Cosmetics
Huh, that's something funny related to the translation. You could switch to German or you aim right below "Use" when having no perfume on, like going for the next line, nah, more like the next line but one. Then it should be switched on. Sorry, never seen this before.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Any chance you could add a way to buy things in multiples? Maybe x5 and x10? would make buying stuff alot faster :p

What is the point of working out? She keeps getting into situations that she should easily be able to get out of with her stats, but she does absolutely nothing ...

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
In the latest versions, if you use old saves you can't increase Penelope relationship points. I'm in 2 relationship points with her.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Any chance you could add a way to buy things in multiples? Maybe x5 and x10? would make buying stuff alot faster :p

What is the point of working out? She keeps getting into situations that she should easily be able to get out of with her stats, but she does absolutely nothing ...
As far as I remember the only situation so far that needs work out stats is the sex scene between Valerie and Ruby, you need to be stronger to hold Valerie.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
No, but I didn't feel this desire that often. Cigarettes? Wet wipes?

Her hit force is 0 or max 1. No fighting for now. The rape was so early in the game, I think she couldn't even afford the gym. - Her sports career has not yet started, not even hinted at. But it will be as big as the college. - Agility is being used one time, strength two times. Stamina seems necessary for the stage later on too. I see no real probs.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Buying multiples would be, food and ingredients, cosmetics, perfumes

also thats weird, i had pretty much maxxed her gym stats before i ever even ran into the maniac, then again i hardly stayed out late at night ...

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
In the latest versions, if you use old saves you can't increase Penelope relationship points. I'm in 2 relationship points with her.
Thx, I will check this. Relationship points have been redesigned. I am rather sure that the old ones went to hell. But showering with her should add up the new ones.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Buying multiples would be, food and ingredients, cosmetics, perfumes

also thats weird, i had pretty much maxxed her gym stats before i ever even ran into the maniac, then again i hardly stayed out late at night ...
You're playing an interesting game ... ;-) Money is always tight here, living day by day ... food is not needed ... rape becomes possible when reaching courage 11. Takes three weeks. But of course, everything goes. - Ok, for fans of the apple pie, I will file a request. ;-)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I should confirm that showering with Penelope add no points, my score is 2 points. I am affraid that only sauna scene has added thes points with Penelope.
You're right. No progress anymore by showering. Looks like it was changed on purpose. I've penny = 9 at least. But I think it could be difficult to get that now. I will ask about.

Reactions: Ti Guan

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
Sometimes you need to cheat money, but it is not recommended :p

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes