HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
If the m/c ends up covered in tattoos I'm gone, do not like them and find them off putting, if you do get them let's hope it's optional? So for clarification, is she going to get inked up?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
F95_Mar20.png

About the upcoming update 0.63:

- First concert was a task too big this time, only its location will be unveiled
- Red Quarter won the patron's poll again: Deep-throat course inside the X-Shop
- New location: Tattoo studio, tattoo isn't shown in bigger scenes yet but in wardrobe sprites
- Interaction with the nudists at the beach, trying to be a nudist herself
- Many minor fixes and changes (sex machine, clothes for the stage, Autosave for english ...)
- savegames from last version seem to be compatible without extra effort

Cu @

Last edited:

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Dev got another big task ... ;-)

View attachment 591491
An interesting solution: a tattoo in a certain place (public or hidden) or a tattoo sleeve. It may be worth letting the player choose which tattoo Alex will wear. I think it must be associated with rock music, freedom, femininity, boldness. Perhaps this inscription, for example, the name of her favorite group. Not necessarily colored. Although usually painted flowers, birds, feathers.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Dev doesn't do subtle ;-)

1584650973737.png

The problem are the 200 or 300 images he has to rerender for every addition to skin or hair. So many ideas, so little resources.

• Love
Reactions: 03abc

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
See the inside the post.
... oh, he got the dates wrong.

Release for $10+ patrons - Tomorrow
Release
for $5 patrons - 24.03
Release
for $2 patrons - 27.03
Don't know how I missed that but I did!! Isolation getting to me now I guess!! lol

D

Deleted member 1636691

Version 0.6.3 has just been released for $10 Patrons.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Quest descriptions are not updating for me? I have rehearsed all the times, deep throat lesson once, but i dont know where to to or when to go there.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Quest descriptions are not updating for me? I have rehearsed all the times, deep throat lesson once, but i dont know where to to or when to go there.
No changes to the quest descriptions, no real quests have been added. Visit to the club should start after attending all the stage courses and by entering the rehearsal room. 2nd lesson starts after 9pm in the X-Shop, clicking on Vanessa. Has been mentioned somewhere.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
No changes to the quest descriptions, no real quests have been added. Visit to the club should start after attending all the stage courses and by entering the rehearsal room. 2nd lesson starts after 9pm in the X-Shop, clicking on Vanessa. Has been mentioned somewhere.
Yes done it all now. Does having the tattoo add any sexual scenes? After the initial scene with nudists is there any thing after?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes