Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
متى يتم تحديث Bright Past v.065
وكيف يمكنني مواعده روبي
Attention, non-english entries will be deleted. The Ruby-path is rather long. You need to finish the quests "Touching love confession" and "Innocent fun". You may refer to the walkthrough on page 28 for the details and jump-points.

switters76

Mar 22, 2018
Is there any problem? Citing whore Paris: "... I will find you in a (sic?) cafe, when the Mistress is ready to meet you. ..." Looks like next update or so ...
Oh, I thought I was missing out on something, I guess I'll wait for next update.

My quest log is telling me for "A guy from the dreams" that "the quest is under construction" ...
Yep, but still, the guy shows up in the first week and we've gone quite far since then. Again, I thought I wasn't doing something that triggers the quest to move forward. I guess I'm really at the end of this version.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... Again, I thought I wasn't doing something that triggers the quest to move forward. I guess I'm really at the end of this version.
You can do something to possibly END this quest prematurely ... call him when needing help with the club in the "Old Factory". If you try to call him on any other occasion the log will tell you, that a guy should call first ... think, that's the hint. On the other hand, this quest has been idle for so long, I wouldn't expect a followup soon.

Keto 5678

Apr 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "HeroHate، post: 3247148، member: 1701640"]
ماذا؟؟؟
[/اقتبس]
New aptoed waht dete v.o65

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
متى ينزل الإصدار الجديد v. 65
According to Google Translate, the above translates to: "When to download the new version"

Hello Keto 5678! Welcome to f95zone! As f95zone is an English site, some moderator is probably going to come around and complain about you not using English. It's fine to use Arabic, but you need to provide an English translation too... which looks like you tried on your post above the one that I quoted. I'm not sure where you are from and if you can use Google Translate, but do your best and keep them moderators off your ass.

As to your question, I personally don't know when the next version is going to drop. Maybe someone else here can answer your question.

Once again, welcome. :D

مرحبا @ كيتو 5678! مرحبا بكم في f95zone! نظرًا لأن f95zone هو موقع إنجليزي ، فمن المحتمل أن يأتي بعض المشرف حوله ويشكو من عدم استخدامك للغة الإنجليزية. لا بأس باستخدام اللغة العربية ، ولكنك تحتاج إلى توفير ترجمة باللغة الإنجليزية أيضًا ... يبدو أنك جربت على مشاركتك أعلى من تلك التي اقتبستها. لست متأكدًا من أين أنت وما إذا كان بإمكانك استخدام الترجمة من Google ، ولكن ابذل قصارى جهدك وأبعد المشرفين عنك.

بالنسبة لسؤالك ، أنا شخصياً لا أعرف متى سينخفض الإصدار التالي. ربما شخص آخر هنا يمكنه الإجابة على سؤالك.

مرحبًا بكم مرة أخرى.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
how do i find jill before michael moves in
Do you refer to the walkthrough? Michael will move permanently into the studio after finding Jill and Kian and Rick. There are just some possible errors when spying on Falsetto and Leila at night to get an extra courage point - if Michael is already in. So it would be better to do the spying soon after finding Jill.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys! I'm stuck a little, how can i meet Paris in cafe?
If you're talking about her first appearance in the café: There are several conditions. First is exploring the opened Red Quarter at night (speak to the whores). Second is helping Amanda during her shift. Third is going to the café during the week and changing into work clothes. Then the first event is triggered. For the second meetup you need to go into the bureau and talk to her. The third event will start on the following weekend. ...

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
hello guys.i have this error in the script.i will show only a few lines.is when she goes to the stage to sing.File "LOCS.rpyc", line 1615, in script call, File "script.rpyc", line 2688, in script call, File "LOCS.rpyc", line 1615, in script call. I loved this game. thank you all.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
hello guys.i have this error in the script.i will show only a few lines.is when she goes to the stage to sing.File "LOCS.rpyc", line 1615, in script call, File "script.rpyc", line 2688, in script call, File "LOCS.rpyc", line 1615, in script call. I loved this game. thank you all.
Nice try, but you should better give us the single line right BEFORE
-- Full Traceback --------
It is mostly looking like "Exception: Could not load ... " or so. And I have no idea what you mean by "going on stage and sing". Do you hint at the rehearsals in the Studio in "Palm Beach"?

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
Sinto muito, mas ocorreu uma exceção não capturada.Durante a execução do código do jogo:ScriptError: não foi possível encontrar o rótulo 'repa_label'.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
it's right there, this is the image .when you try to continue ... of a bug. this can be solved. thanks for your attention.
Looks like the last rehearsal in the studio after visiting the Jazz club. I couldn't reproduce an error. Again, please tell us the single line directly above "---Full traceback--------" with the "Exception:" or copy the whole error message into here.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... ScriptError: could not find label 'repa_label'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
This line would have been enough ;-) Where does this Portuguese come from? If you played around with translations, it is highly possible that something went wrong. The label 'repa_label' is inside "BrightPast.../game/NPC/michael.rpy". If it cannot be found the file has been most likely overwritten or damaged. Please download and/or extract a new copy of the game, the uncompressed one, and try again.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes