Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I had a date with Ruby and went to the movies with her once. But now when i call her and she says she will come, the only option presented to me after ending the phone call is "I'll come later".
What do i have to do?
This bug seems to be based on an unfinished change in the event. Only call Ruby when you are in the Neighbourhood.

Reactions: Klausus

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
How to get more hearts with Valerie or it's not implemented as of yet, I only have 12 can't figure out what to do to earn more.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ash is nice looking I just don't want anything to do with her dickless wonder of a husband John.

It'll be fun turning Valerie to the les side of the fence and she's super hit.

Evelyn on the other hand I don't want anything to do with her after who knows how many ugly fat bastards have been flopping around on her like beached whales.

Ruby is super hot and I go on dates as much as I can. I found that going to the movies can net you two hearts instead of the 1 heart you get from the other ones.

I stopped doing anything with Margie as I have no interest what so ever in helping her get with the roidinator same goes for Ingrid.

Amanda is alright as long as you can keep her turd of a man away.

Barbra is alright but since she's a mother she got slapped with the generic boobs most mothers get slapped with in these game so she's the last one I do anything with usually.

Bonnie is super sexy and hopefully you get to teach her hands on how to strum a guitar as well as how to strum a persons heart and body too.

Penelope is pretty fun to do things with. He love points seem to be bugged as I wasn't getting shit whenever it showed a heart icon for her. So I had to open the console and edit penn_otn=2 to penn_otn=8 and then hit enter and it'll unlock her picture.

Holly looks nice.

Simone is pretty fucking hot and hopefully we'll be able to do body paint wrestling someday maybe even get Tanya to join in.

Tanya is pretty sexy as well and hopefully you can do some sexy posing for them when they are both alone that leads to so hank panky.

Dolly is super cute and hopefully you can get a chance to play with her keys some and make her sing.

I'm a little disappointed that they didn't give us the option to kick/stomp on the dudes dick/nuts that stole her phone to steal her pictures to whack off too.

Went to first concert and as soon as the music started to play I quickly grabbed the volume knob and turned it almost completely off before I lost what hearing that I have. Fucking ears are still ringing even after there is no longer any sound playing anymore.

Drinking booze didn't do anything at all so had to open the console and edit alc_stage to a higher number then 0. There's three levels I think 1 2 and 3.

Well I was able to get harmony theme a 2nd time which was nice as so my character doesn't have to go through that rape shit. You might get the themes a 2nd time if you have already made them in the phone.
Who the hell is Bonnie if your talking about the girl I've only seen once at the studio since I've been playing this game and according to the walkthrough I've got most quest completed until walkthrough gets an update I see walkthrough talks about her but I can never catch her at the studio.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I'm at 0 physical strength what happened I've play this game almost a yr I make sure Alex Exercise everyday the gym even began adding weights to the bars what happened you know how long it took to get her strenght that high. I even had some points in hit force because her strength was so high.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I'm at 0 physical strength ...
It's all in the changelog. The sports system has been changed and reset. And limited to 18 for every skill (only three skills now). Start with home sports, jogging, gym and yoga. With any skill = 8 Alex needs to move to the gym. With any skill = 11 she will need a trainer and has to talk to Fred, and so on.

Reactions: laflare82

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
laflare82

Bonnie is the one girl who works at the music store and also takes the course that the FC is teaching at and I think she's also Tanya's friend.

You can get love points with Valerie when she's at the yoga places go and participate and then when she's in the shower open it and you'll get a love point you can get other love points when she's taking a bath enter and ask her if you can join her and you'll get a love point afterwards.

Ashe85

Have you done her other events as well? Maybe you need to do her other events before it'll trigger like the drink with her in her room and the have a party in her room with the FC and Ruby.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
The new(ish) bathtub scenes with Val made me go "like mother, like daughter."

They should just be more honest with each other, drop all the pretenses, start doing cam shows together, and would probably end up richer than the golddigger of a sister has any reasonable chance to get.

Wouldn't mind some size-queening lessons with Barb for Alex, either. Val can join in, too.

All in all, grindy but fun game. Muy interesante.

Ashe85

May 15, 2018
laflare82

Bonnie is the one girl who works at the music store and also takes the course that the FC is teaching at and I think she's also Tanya's friend.

You can get love points with Valerie when she's at the yoga places go and participate and then when she's in the shower open it and you'll get a love point you can get other love points when she's taking a bath enter and ask her if you can join her and you'll get a love point afterwards.

Ashe85

Have you done her other events as well? Maybe you need to do her other events before it'll trigger like the drink with her in her room and the have a party in her room with the FC and Ruby.
I've done those events and had the 3-way scene with Ruby all her quests are at the wait for future versions stage now

iluvis

Jun 7, 2017
I am wiating for Owl to call for the gig, but Jane calls and I can't do anything, answer or whatever. Anyone has a save after Owl calls or something?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
for the people that had a problem with my cheat should of post something to me in my post and I properly could of fixed it or change it sooner I don't why it causing that problem cause it doesn't touch that part of the phone function so I will be changing the cheatmod and addon

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... cause it doesn't touch that part of the phone function ...
It isn't necessary to touch this. When the cheaters go crazy, the hell breaks loose (ok, the dev could solve it different but has he?)

Example:
if main_quest = 85 and guitar = 17
owl_call()
else
jane_call()

It would be enough if the players knew about these possible problems and wouldn't badmouth the game for them.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes