Apr 24, 2020
Luckily it was still in my recycled.

So here you go, page three saves. 3-1 should trigger as soon as you go into the cafe. It did for me.
3-4 is on the wednesday night before after finishing the glory hole room and Paris saying she'll talk to the mistress.
Good luck. I'm not going through that mistress scene again.

Just be warned, there is a lot of the main quest stuff still undone and I haven't even purchased the car or guitar yet, so you might want one from someone else. Also think I haven't done the yoga quests because that lesbo stuff with her is not my favourite.

Edit, don't know if you need the persistent file, but it's there if you do.
This is too much , thank you :)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yup, that is truth, what Naxos said, you need to ask to "go further" twice. When I asked first time, few weeks passed - nothing happened, than indeed, I did it second time on wednesday and spoked to Paris in cafe on saturday after 22h. That's how it worked for me.

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
-------
Ok, that's a new bug in the new version. If you're not able to use the console and set "vocal" to anything between 1 and 20,

... please quit the game, delete "rpyc_npc.rpa" inside your "/Bright_Past-0.71.0-xx/game"-folder, then copy the attached file to this folder and rename it to "rpyc_npc.rpa" - then restart the game.

Next lesson adds vocal 5, afterward it should work normally. Sorry for the wasted time and BP-$. Official fix will be out in 3 or 4 days too.
That fixed the vocal going up to 5, after that I went 6 more times towards him and I saw the girl with the dyed hair and the guy with the long hair but every time same story and +1 vocal. After like I hit +7 vocal it gave a new text, I advised to diversify the responses a bit. When I leave him I get a cyrilic short message. (which I can't translate)

Fun game for sure by the way! I would like it if there would be several ways to get to the 20 lewdness while for example avoiding lesbian route and interracial or just going full lesbian and avoiding all the guys. (for everyone something) Perhaps that's possible and I missed something, as I havent' finished the game at all.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018
I implemented the buxfix but I still have a few issues: Alex doesn't want to walk down the dark alley with the bar anymore ("It's too dark") even though she has 43 courage, and the first concert doesn't trigger even though I completed all the songs and lessons (I just get a grayed out "Have a Lesson" button). Everything else works fine.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
That fixed the vocal going up to 5, after that I went 6 more times towards him and I saw the girl with the dyed hair and the guy with the long hair but every time same story and +1 vocal. ...
That's standard behaviour, as I wrote in another post before: "... Go to Falsetto, pay the 200, get vocal + 1. Monologues and screens change at vocal 5, 12, 17. Maximum seems to be 20 now. ..." The +5 was only for helping the poor souls that already wasted a lot of time and BP$ for nothing.

Courage maximum is 43 now. It should be possible to reach the "adult stage" (Courage 11) and the "open-minded stage" (20) with any preference. Reaching the "whore stage" (30) needs some compromise, I think.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I implemented the buxfix but I still have a few issues: Alex doesn't want to walk down the dark alley with the bar anymore ("It's too dark") even though she has 43 courage, and the first concert doesn't trigger even though I completed all the songs and lessons (I just get a grayed out "Have a Lesson" button). Everything else works fine.
The dark alley needs the flashlight at night. Think you put it into the drawer. Otherwise, you could not be close to the first concert ... First concert needs 6 songs, Vocal 20, Guitar 17 and 15 rehearsals, plus the stage costume and a successful call from Owl.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
The "Mistress" quest is still buggy. Two things can happen: The quest description is misleading or the event doesn't trigger. This is the correct procedure:
- After helping Paris in the Café, talk to her at night in the Red Quarter (RQ), needs courage 19
- Get your Whore-Cert at the Hospital, go to the RQ on Wed 9 pm, do the first job
- Repeat this next Wed but ask MILF Catherine about an upgrade if you have courage 30, do the nasty job
- Now, Paris' signal should be already set for the next Sat or Sun, just go into the Café
- then move to the RQ on Sun or Mon, after 0 am, and talk to her
-> when loading an old save, it is possible that you have to repeat the "Courage 30"-event on Wed

I hope it is fixed with 0.71.2 at the end of month. Same goes for the dysfunctional sex stats.

Last edited:

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
1595724435327.png

I have read this on the walkthrough, does it mean i have to choose between those 3 options? or i can do everything?

Sep 24, 2018
The dark alley needs the flashlight at night. Think you put it into the drawer. Otherwise, you could not be close to the first concert ... First concert needs 6 songs, Vocal 20, Guitar 17 and 15 rehearsals, plus the stage costume and a successful call from Owl.
Thanks for the information! Somehow the flashlight disappeared from my inventory so I re-bought it (might be a bug).

How do I trigger the "Successful call from Owl" and where can I buy the stage costume? I've been playing to finish the Brothel path and lost track of the concert paths.

Coolnet

Apr 11, 2019
Note: For those who have already unlocked Falsetto's studio, skip steps 1 through 8 and go directly to step 9.

HOW TO UNLOCK THE SINGING LESSONS:

(1) Visit the underground rock club and speak to the owner/bartender who will direct you to the Jade Mall music shop.

(2) Speak to the music shop owner, Owl. She will direct you to visit the Combat Fagots (the bank you saw at the underground rock club.

(3) Visit the rehearsal room located between your apartment and the abandon factory after 6:00 p.m. or 18:00.

(4) After visiting the Combat Fagots, visit Owl at the music shop. Persuade her by telling her you will keep the secret.

(5) Visit Falsetto at the recording studio. Max out your appearance (get your hair cut and tan at the downtown salon, put on make up and the most expensive perfume you can buy online) and when he asks why he should bother, tell him you want to be a rock singer.

(6) He will tell you to sell his old recording equipment and that he wants $10,000. Agree.

NOTE: Make sure you have at least an extra $2,000 on you before proceeding to Step 7.

(7) Sell the recording equipment to the owner/bartender at the underground rock club. Depending upon your skills and the options you select, you make make a profit, break even, or have to pay out of your pocket the $2,000 difference between the $8,000 the owner is willing to pay and the $10,000 Falsetto wants.

(8) Return to Falsetto with at least $10,000 for the recording equipment plus an extra $250 for the first singing lesson and bus ticket back home.

(9) From this point on, visit Falsetto's studio, click on him, and if you have the money ($200) he will give you a singing lesson.

(10) It will be the same for several lessons until you upgrade your vocal skills. Then there will be a slight change in the lessons. After another interval of repeating the lessons, you will encounter a long-haired rock star who will then lead you into a series of quests to start up your new band. If you are in version 0.2, do not complete the quest to obtain your new drummer (the crazy Russian with the lever action living in the old bus), otherwise you will trigger your sister to arrive and cause your game to freeze up.
How come my my vocal point never increase after 100 classes? What am I doing wrong here?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Can you go through the whole game lesbian, and is there a walkthrough for it?
I think you can. You will still see at least one cock but won't do anything with it, even if you wanted. The big black guy, when you need his help.

the rest of the male content you can skip. the glory hole and the prossie stuff.
the content is mostly all les anyway (sadly, at least of me)

• Love
Reactions: pootin and Priappus

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
.. How do I trigger the "Successful call from Owl" and where can I buy the stage costume? I've been playing to finish the Brothel path and lost track of the concert paths.
Both things are connected to the last two rehearsals. Michael will tell about. Rhetoric >=40 helps to minimize the costs for the costume from the clothing store. The call from Owl happens automatically but some bugs have been reported. So, save often.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes