Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Val I have 12 ...
The local search box is your friend ... but ok, it's difficult until 16: Tue and Thu, meet her in her room early in the morning, between 6 am and 6.20 am. Go to Yoga with her. Gives one point, every time. At 16, the MC is allowed to take a bath with her. Repeat the Yoga procedure until you have 20, then bath again with her. From then, every bath gives an easy point with her. But story is on its temp-end anyway.

... Barbara, ... "charm too low"
Needs Charm >=50. A shower, makeup and perfume will solve most problems. ... if we ignore that it isn't that logical before housecleaning. --
Barb points can be accumulated on Friday morning too, after the breakfast in her room. But they are not that important right now.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Where can I see the images from the old game? Are they different? The same?
It's always here. Links seem still to work. In general, it's more ... brutal. The gameplay too ... ;-) It's russian/engrish QSP with real images ...

The QSP-Lucas will catch her stealing a memory stick and force her to some nasty things. In the end, she and Jane serve him at his home. The College ends up also utterly depraved. We'll see how much gets copied.

LucaEmely

May 18, 2020
Hy,

First i have to say sorry for my poor English!!!

I play this game on Android, and I also have the problem with the singing lessons. And I'm also to stupid to write songs. But now I found a Android Version from 0.71.1 but this version isn't compatible with my 0.71.0 safe files.

Is there any way to implement my safe files there?
Or is it possible to add the bug fix for version 0.71.0 to Android??

Once again SORRY for my bad English!!

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
[Link] "Bright Past" 0.71.1 (RUS+ENG+GER)
Hotfix 0.71.1:
  • Vocal lesson
  • A few small bugs that you hardly noticed.
If you already have version 0.71.0, then download 3 files attached to the post and move them to the "game" folder.
0.71.1 for earlier versions. MEGA (PC + MAC)

LINK MEGA - Full archive 0.71.1 (PC zip)
RACATY - Full archive 0.71.1 (PC zip)
RACATY - Full archive 0.71.1 (MAC zip)
Have a nice game!

Does this patch work for android as well and if it does where do I find and replace it

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
Ok now I believe it might be posted somewhere but I'm not able to find it. So my question is regarding the singing lessons and where do you find the special books to read? Screenshot_20200807-154839.png

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The update log says:

v0.71.1
  • Vocal lesson
  • A few small bugs that you hardly noticed.

But, I have the newest version of the game on here, but there are no new Vocal Lessons.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
1597281901398.png

"Friends! In my country, the political and social situation is now very difficult. Repressions, mass protests and strikes. People are fighting the dictatorship. Blood is shed, there are dead. For several days, the Internet is almost completely absent. Working in such an environment is very difficult mentally and physically. But I will do my best to make the new version of the game come out on time. Take care of yourself and your loved ones."

Keto 5678

Apr 1, 2020
كم عدد الموظفين المحدثين الذين أحتاجهم لإنقاذ ما يصل إلى 70.3؟

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes