CharonX

Jun 12, 2020
I have a simply question...I've done 20 vocal lessons by now, but my vocals skill is still 0...how does one improve the vocal skill?

Rogue9

Feb 28, 2019
I have trained with Falsetto over 50 times and my vocals are still at 0. What am I missing to move main quest forward?

CharonX

Jun 12, 2020
Yeah seems that once you have 20 vocal lessons, even with patch you do not get the skill points even if you download the new game version.

So one needs to start a fully new game .... so massive waste of time it seems. Unless there is a way to reset the vocal sessions in an existing save file

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
So out of curiosity for this version is there anything to do with anybody all of my quest say either wait for next version or this is under construction

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Like some of the games of this style, in my opinion this one is also struggling to balance grinding and story progression, maybe because half of the quests are under development.
Also if im gonna be a female, i would like to choose my partners and not being raped like 3 times, or at least have the chance to make a choice, cause ¿why the fuck would i grind phisical traits if im not being given the choice of using them?
This shit needs work

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Like some of the games of this style, in my opinion this one is also struggling to balance grinding and story progression, maybe because half of the quests are under development.
Also if im gonna be a female, i would like to choose my partners and not being raped like 3 times, or at least have the chance to make a choice, cause ¿why the fuck would i grind phisical traits if im not being given the choice of using them?
This shit needs work
It's one of the things that puts me off, I constantly fear I'm grinding for ages to unlock a single event, an event that may only have one or two images.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Agree. It started fine, for example, with sexual orientation paths. If MC is on straight path, lesbo content with chick in dark room was locked, there was option to do stuff just with her bf. In basic, player choose if he wants MC with chick or her bf. Or when MC tells Barbara that she's not into girls, Barbara will not try anything again. But than all turned into ludicrous. Jane event with fake choice, etc. Put real choice there instead of that barbarism, so that people who wants to play straight path can progress quest further instead of abandoning it. There is not much content in the game so far, than, ffs, don't make it even lesser by stuff like that. Make that quest line available for all paths by REAL CHOICE, so that straight path can avoid Jane and get some content after with her male friends, and lesbo and bi path can have content with all of them or just with Jane, as they wish. In that case everybody get their piece of content. Game started in that manner, why it got corrupted in the process?

Reactions: HeroHate
Jul 15, 2017
Guys, I have a problem. I'm stuck in the quest where I need to get into the rock club. It says I must get there at night, but at night I can't go there, because it says "it's too dark". I've read somewhere that I gotta buy a flashlight from the basketball players, but when I try to talk to them, I have no such option and I can't proceed with this quest. Can somebody help me?

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Guys, I have a problem. I'm stuck in the quest where I need to get into the rock club. It says I must get there at night, but at night I can't go there, because it says "it's too dark". I've read somewhere that I gotta buy a flashlight from the basketball players, but when I try to talk to them, I have no such option and I can't proceed with this quest. Can somebody help me?
Torch is available at the kiosk

May 24, 2020
Buy the flashlight from the newsstand.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Hi Guys, i cant get back to the rock club to sell gear, i have flashlight and stuff but MC always says i better not walk here at this time

Was there another way to get there? i sort of remember to bar man i think says something about another entrance but ive forgot

edit

worked it out

Last edited:

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
Hi Guys, i cant get back to the rock club to sell gear, i have flashlight and stuff but MC always says i better not walk here at this time

Was there another way to get there? i sort of remember to bar man i think says something about another entrance but ive forgot
you need to improve your courage
11points need to walk at night

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
you need to improve your courage
11points need to walk at night

iam notsure about this. if you made the quest with Rudo you need to go one step rigt from your house door, to the alley where the basement is. after 00:00 you can go to the club. normaly you dont need courage for this

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes