Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
in the new update I saw a nice sex scene in the gym and an old man holding an ax, what else is there?

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
this is a bug and the developer knows it. he said at his patreon site that he will fix it
Im having the same issue but with Falsetto, already have more than 20 lessons and still 0 voice skills... its a shame

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I started out looking forward to updates on this game, but I haven't downloaded one in quite some time. The grind just got to be too much. Unless you're playing Sims, no game should ever force you to eat and/or bathe on a regular basis. Sleep should be only for progression to the next day. These mechanics add absolutely nothing to my enjoyment of a game. I can understand having the player ensure they have enough food, but actually going through the mechanics of eating is utterly pointless.
On a personal note, I find that smoking as a beneficial action is oddly a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: Kijisah

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Dont' even start that one, where to launch it?
He appears randomly on the street, left arrow from neighbourhood. The one with the trash cans. This is from the start of a new game, not sure if he appears if you have already have the basement key

Reactions: GaboCAP

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I started out looking forward to updates on this game, but I haven't downloaded one in quite some time. The grind just got to be too much. Unless you're playing Sims, no game should ever force you to eat and/or bathe on a regular basis. Sleep should be only for progression to the next day. These mechanics add absolutely nothing to my enjoyment of a game. I can understand having the player ensure they have enough food, but actually going through the mechanics of eating is utterly pointless.
On a personal note, I find that smoking as a beneficial action is oddly a deal breaker for me.
Smoking is a huge turn off for me as well, but at least it's not shown in this game. As far as the grind, it's middle of the road. At first it wasn't too bad because, for example, at the dinner table you could play with the mother under the table. There was flirting with her and baths with the daughter. But for whatever reason, those things came to screeching halt. And now it's just weeks of nothing.

Which leads me to ask this: why do so many of these games behave similarly? I'm not a RenPy or Python programmer, but I know my way around CSS and a couple of others. In these games I see very little use of random number generators. Often, we work toward a conclusion to a threshold then the entire activity/thread gets shut down. It would not be difficult to employ a randint function wherein an event occurred occasionally. So maybe we sit down at the table and the flirting happens at various times or we can actually go into the mom's bedroom again. The story builds to the point the mom and the MC are starting a real relationship, then drops off a cliff. The grind wouldn't seem so monotonous if devs stayed away from an 'all or nothing' approach. But in almost all these games (VNs) I play that is rarely, if ever, done and the grind becomes a big problem.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Smoking is a huge turn off for me as well, but at least it's not shown in this game. As far as the grind, it's middle of the road. At first it wasn't too bad because, for example, at the dinner table you could play with the mother under the table. There was flirting with her and baths with the daughter. But for whatever reason, those things came to screeching halt. And now it's just weeks of nothing.

Which leads me to ask this: why do so many of these games behave similarly? I'm not a RenPy or Python programmer, but I know my way around CSS and a couple of others. In these games I see very little use of random number generators. Often, we work toward a conclusion to a threshold then the entire activity/thread gets shut down. It would not be difficult to employ a randint function wherein an event occurred occasionally. So maybe we sit down at the table and the flirting happens at various times or we can actually go into the mom's bedroom again. The story builds to the point the mom and the MC are starting a real relationship, then drops off a cliff. The grind wouldn't seem so monotonous if devs stayed away from an 'all or nothing' approach. But in almost all these games (VNs) I play that is rarely, if ever, done and the grind becomes a big problem.
A view here , most of them don't know how to close a game , just keep add in.
That' why i don't really like sand-box like game , they make it like never ending story .
There is a beginning , there is an end .(agent Smith) (most i remember the movie line)

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
He appears randomly on the street, left arrow from neighbourhood. The one with the trash cans. This is from the start of a new game, not sure if he appears if you have already have the basement key
Well, I'll miss the ax. Thank you!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am confused by this versioning method. when I go to the author's he is talking about version 0.7.3 as the latest public release, but here the latest is 0.72.2. Is the version here really 65 versions more recent, or is 0.7.2 and 0.72 the same thing, or what?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Trying to order the laptop but its say that i don't have the money (i have the money).
Have you tried transfering the money to your bank account?

I am confused by this versioning method. when I go to the author's he is talking about version 0.7.3 as the latest public release, but here the latest is 0.72.2. Is the version here really 65 versions more recent, or is 0.7.2 and 0.72 the same thing, or what?
Seems like the version numbering is a bit inconsistent... (I guess 0.7.3 should've been 0.70.3...)

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Drink a Beer, that improves courage to +1 point and should give you the 12 you need.
Thanks for the tip, I know have Valerie at 12 hearts and can go in the bathroom with her but cant take a bath with her until I get 16 hearts. My courage is at 41 so that is not the issue. Also I can not continue lessons with Michael the choice is greyed out now. (1st concert was completed)

Reactions: ubermak

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Thanks for the tip, I know have Valerie at 12 hearts and can go in the bathroom with her but cant take a bath with her until I get 16 hearts. My courage is at 41 so that is not the issue. Also I can not continue lessons with Michael the choice is greyed out now. (1st concert was completed)
Ya, this game is utterly confusing. I am SO tired of clicking around places for 30 min to try and figure out what time and place you need to do something, because the walkthrough is not updated in a while now. The updates say there is new vocal lessons, but it's all greyed out for me after the concert. There is supposed to be a Tennis event with Ruby, but no info on when or what time. I don't play games to sit for hours wandering around hoping something happens. There needs to be a more clear direction on tasks and times written in the quest log.

All this time and place gated stuff just ruins any enjoyment of this game. The fact that he said he wants to get rid of the quest log makes it worse, because then how the freakin hell am I supposed to remember things? Right now I don;t even know what to do since the most recent walkthrough is old. I am done until a walkthrough is updated. Just wasting my time.

Reactions: Omubozu

mr.beedo

Nov 28, 2018
old save not work, is it not working with me or its happened with others, and if anyone has last saved before that update, send me

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys, I need some help!
I've searched all spots in the scenario at several times at a "day", but I can't find those "special books" to read. Any clues?
(English is not my native language, so... Sorry for the mistakes)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes