scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Yeah at this point I'm stuck in a loop. No clue how to start the Fagot Band event and already completed the Tennis with Ruby and found new Basement. Even found the electrician but he's not ready until next update. Finally got Val to 12 hearts thanks to the tennis event but do not known how to increase further to get to 2nd girls night with Ruby then to bath scenes. I got Ruby at 46 hearts during this constant loop cycle but can't seem to get Valerie to 16. I tried to read the WT but its more confusing than the game itself. Already paid her back the $600, Tue/Wed yoga classes, sports ground, etc but only getting hearts once, they do not repeat.

Solerio

Aug 27, 2020
Hey guys, I need some help!
I've searched all spots in the scenario at several times at a "day", but I can't find those "special books" to read. Any clues?
(English is not my native language, so... Sorry for the mistakes)
you may find books in library (for rhetoric) or in shop near bus station (for guitar)

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Last time I used the official bugfixes to repair my saves but now there are the same problems as before with the "Guitar lessons"-task for example.
Maybe someone wants to share his save from the last episode with me?

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Smoking is a huge turn off for me as well, but at least it's not shown in this game. As far as the grind, it's middle of the road. At first it wasn't too bad because, for example, at the dinner table you could play with the mother under the table. There was flirting with her and baths with the daughter. But for whatever reason, those things came to screeching halt. And now it's just weeks of nothing.

Which leads me to ask this: why do so many of these games behave similarly? I'm not a RenPy or Python programmer, but I know my way around CSS and a couple of others. In these games I see very little use of random number generators. Often, we work toward a conclusion to a threshold then the entire activity/thread gets shut down. It would not be difficult to employ a randint function wherein an event occurred occasionally. So maybe we sit down at the table and the flirting happens at various times or we can actually go into the mom's bedroom again. The story builds to the point the mom and the MC are starting a real relationship, then drops off a cliff. The grind wouldn't seem so monotonous if devs stayed away from an 'all or nothing' approach. But in almost all these games (VNs) I play that is rarely, if ever, done and the grind becomes a big problem.
Every Tuesday and Thursday, in the kitchen before breakfast Alex gets to fuck Barbara with a strapon, getting her +1 relationship point. Either that or join Barbara alone for breakfast.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Guys, I have a problem. I'm stuck in the quest where I need to get into the rock club. It says I must get there at night, but at night I can't go there, because it says "it's too dark". I've read somewhere that I gotta buy a flashlight from the basketball players, but when I try to talk to them, I have no such option and I can't proceed with this quest. Can somebody help me?
You can go early morning, before 7am.

Reactions: elijahmikaelson

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I believe that this question has been asked and answered many times in this thread; Yes.
It was indeed answered on Aug 19th and I liked the answer, so why did you feel like answering it again?
Well, thx anyway.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
So out of curiosity for this version is there anything to do with anybody all of my quest say either wait for next version or this is under construction
Things to do with Albert, Barbara, Valerie, Ruby, Penelope, Ash & her boyfriend, the Rock Bar Bartender, Broom and the Hole of Glory are a few ongoing diversions.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
is there a scene unlock mod for this game? I'm stuck with progress on Valerie with 11 points and I need 12 to get to second girl night scene and bathroom scenes.
You need to get a +1 relationship point with Valerie by going to her room on Tuesday just after 6 am and invite her to go to Yoga Class together. (Check when the Yoga Class is open, and it may be other days too.)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes