HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
So far this game has been great, but now that there is this futa/trans content, I just don't like it. Don't ruin good game with that.
Could be good, but we'll see a pleasant depiction rather than a cruel sadistic one, I want some level of perversity with it. I find most of the sexual encounters oddly placed in there order, like taking my top off in public after I've spent four hours working a gloryhole, I mean one is obviously more extreme than the other and I like a progression into extreme encounters. I mostly find it annoying that something is introduced then left, I want a more immediate follow up so I can delude myself into believing there is a story.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
ty , and do you also know where is the basement ?
you will go to the left of the house in some bins, click on the bins and you will find a key in one,take the key and go from the other side of the house and you will see an entrance to an apartment building there is the basement, you have to clean it by clicking on the old furniture.
you have to talk to the black basketball players

Apr 24, 2020
you will go to the left of the house in some bins, click on the bins and you will find a key in one,take the key and go from the other side of the house and you will see an entrance to an apartment building there is the basement, you have to clean it by clicking on the old furniture.
you have to talk to the black basketball players
done thank you :)

tmv

May 31, 2017
For the task 'Specular ride' I need to buy a costume. But I cannot purchase it. How is it offered at the shop?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The basement and the combat faggots events are just redone scenes from the past?

Is the tennis event with Ruby the only new scene in this update? Or there are more?

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
I really like this game. This game just needs to be animated. Game with great quality, but without animation, you can't understand it.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes