2. Start game 0.72.2
3. Save your game
4. Start game 0.7.3
5. Load your savegame
6. smoke a cigarette
7. Save your game
8. Start game 0.72.2

Now all your sex is in the counter

IMPORTENT : don't look in your handbag at 0.7.3. you might have things that are not available at 0.7.3
So the game will crash

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
how trigget that event? i stand there 2 weeks of game time, skipping time for 30 min.
What i can say is what the developer said.

To access the basement, you must meet the homeless man to the left of the house. He appears there randomly.
It is the homeless you see on your scrennshot. but its a random event. he talk to you with a ax in his hand. After that
you can search for the NEW key in the garbage. but this works only in the morning. with the new key the basement is open

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Is there a walkthrough? I mean I know I am dumb, but I can't even figure out how to get her mood up enough to work so I can buy her stuff to get her mood up.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
how trigger that event? i stand there 2 weeks of game time, skipping time for 30 min.

one experience i made in the game is: Alex has to be happy to get some events. maybe that's your problem. no hunger and so on

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
i cant trigger homeles event no way. But game let me to search trash and fined new key. And Alex says : "maybe this is a kay what old man says". But still ho homeles event and no basement. Maybe u may tell me what variable i shuld change in save file? Im realy dont wanna start game from begining. So mush grind.

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
You need to get a +1 relationship point with Valerie by going to her room on Tuesday just after 6 am and invite her to go to Yoga Class together. (Check when the Yoga Class is open, and it may be other days too.)
AHHH thats where I messed up at, usually I just meet her up there. So now I get the points I need for Val every Tues and Thur morning. Thx so much

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes