xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So how does one make the MC's sexuality bisexual? As I've been trying to get her there so I can grab some events but I've not had any luck thus far despite dating Ruby a fair bit.

adirtyminded1

Sep 9, 2017
ok i can't figure this one out, i was doing my makeup when the event triggered to go see Jane and now Alex's sprite is centered on the screen and i can't get it to minimize. My last save is like two hours ago and I don't wanna waste that much time redoing everything. Does anyone know how to fix this or is this save just screwed? Also the centered sprite reacts the exact same as the small one in the corner in every situation, and objects that appear in the background appear over the sprite, but characters do not. very weird glitch

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
ok i can't figure this one out, i was doing my makeup when the event triggered to go see Jane and now Alex's sprite is centered on the screen and i can't get it to minimize. My last save is like two hours ago and I don't wanna waste that much time redoing everything. Does anyone know how to fix this or is this save just screwed? Also the centered sprite reacts the exact same as the small one in the corner in every situation, and objects that appear in the background appear over the sprite, but characters do not. very weird glitch
I had the same thing happen to me with a meetup with one of the basketball players to get into the underground club. Only fix I found was reloading.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
So how does one make the MC's sexuality bisexual? As I've been trying to get her there so I can grab some events but I've not had any luck thus far despite dating Ruby a fair bit.
its a bug someone explained me that you need to edit your save avec set orient=2

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The game still has a lot of bugs. For example right after the M/C's first cam show with Barbara Alex takes a bath. The dialogue switches from English to Russian in spite the preference set to English. The same goes for the phone puzzles. The dialogue there is still Russian. I also experienced the M/C's picture on Saturday the first week outside during the rain get stuck center screen. I tried to save and restart the game, I tried having Alex go to sleep, nothing worked, so I ended up restarting at the auto save from the day before. This occurred right after the second cam session with Barbara while M/C was taking a bath, Again the dialogue was in Russian rather than English: See attached file.

***Edit***

Ok I suspected that the cheat mod was the problem, so I removed the mod and restarted at the point before the M/C enters Barbara's room. Problem solved. No more Russian text, etc.

Last edited:

Bryyyant

May 4, 2017
Hey guys, i have some issues with i side quests:
1) "Show yourself" - It says I should be alone with Barbara, but I can't find the time or place to do it. Sometimes it writes that Valerie is at home, or does not show the "surprise her" option at all
2)"Romeo and Juliet" - I saw Ash and her boyfriend having fun on a bench in the park at night, and then I talked to Ash in a cafe. Writes "Wait the development of events." What should I do? I saw information that something should happen between 00:00 and 05:00 at the trash can, I was there for a whole week, but nothing happened. And ash is also needed for the main quest as a saleswoman in the Owl store. I can't even find her in the cafe like I used to.
1. I think you are supposed to do this event only on Saturday, time should be after 10AM. If you noticed that on the walkthrough it mentioned that on Saturday Barbara would do the house cleaning and you could help her only at that time. Repeat this event twice and you should be able to buy some cloths in the sex shop. Find the time when Barbara is cooking in the kitchen and the story would continue. After that you should be invited by Barbara to her room after 12PM, do it twice.
2. Normally when you see "Wait the development of events." it means no more contents could be displayed in the current version. However as you described that you haven't see what happened in the dark room, there should be some content. I will suggest you to finish some side events and push forward the main story line. As I remember that you should be saved by Ash and her boyfriend from a conflict on the street. Then you will have a new location available named 'Dark room'. Go there at the time suggested and you should see the content (BJ to Ash's boyfriend).

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
its a bug someone explained me that you need to edit your save avec set orient=2
Joy. That'll be fun.

Any idea when/how the MC should get their sexuality updated? Feel like it would be prudent to not muck with that particular flag until I roll past when it should be done.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Any idea when/how the MC should get their sexuality updated? Feel like it would be prudent to not muck with that particular flag until I roll past when it should be done.
The sexuality definition is being reworked and is broken since 0.73. The task should be finished in 0.76. It will be rather different from now. A full game restart will be necessary this time or at least recommended.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I'm curious if that masked man update means we can actually resist him the first time or if it'll only be repeat encounters that can be stopped. Having to save scum around him to trigger an event with Ash was really annoying.

humex

Apr 28, 2018
you know the practice room next to Falseto, you need to go there after 1500 hrs, for me it triggered automatically when I went in so give that a try. also owl will have you do the Old mine quest (the place next to Pearl Beach) before this.

Cant remember ruby well so will need to check the game again but i think the said orgy will get activated by valerie's 2 wine bottle quest. hope this helps
how do i get mine quest from owl? because i also cannot trigger her calling me

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hey guys, i have some issues with i side quests:
1) "Show yourself" - It says I should be alone with Barbara, but I can't find the time or place to do it. Sometimes it writes that Valerie is at home, or does not show the "surprise her" option at all
2)"Romeo and Juliet" - I saw Ash and her boyfriend having fun on a bench in the park at night, and then I talked to Ash in a cafe. Writes "Wait the development of events." What should I do? I saw information that something should happen between 00:00 and 05:00 at the trash can, I was there for a whole week, but nothing happened. And ash is also needed for the main quest as a saleswoman in the Owl store. I can't even find her in the cafe like I used to.
1) Tuesday and Thursday mornings between 7-8 am in the kitchen after Valerie is at the gym for yoga.

2) The event will trigger after you return from the Old School and seeking out the Director when you return to the Apartment.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So I was was wondering what is with Vanessa the Sex Shop gal? She looks like an alien with no eyebrows.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I'm curious if that masked man update means we can actually resist him the first time or if it'll only be repeat encounters that can be stopped. Having to save scum around him to trigger an event with Ash was really annoying.
From what I saw, the rape scene is completely gone for now.

Reactions: xeivous

eijat1994

Jul 23, 2019
Which version are you playing? There was a bug in 0.71, being solved by a patch. See here.
But it's also possible that the error is moving through the versions when using a savegame from 0.71. Then you have to load a save-game from before starting the lessons.
i play at ver 71.0 but in mobile version..

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
This game has a lot of things to do in this current state. 0.74.

Amazing renders, character designs are superb and MC is beautiful.
The story is actually engaging and well worked, for the most part, seeing how Alex change because of all the shit that happens or she's forced to deal with is great.
Characters, almost all of them have unique and great charisma and personalities. I think it's pretty rare to see a game with so many interacting NPCs and still have them being so well worked. I loved and hated them because they were great and well written.
Animations are also really well done, and there's plenty of side quests to do.

I love Barbara more than any other character. I love Ruby and Val. They are my real reason to play this game so far. Sadly, thanks to the courage system I'm forced to get stupid side quests that'll make me see or do things I don't want just to have enough points to keep following their quests. Courage is a pain and how to get it is terribly annoying.

As a lover of lesbian content, I'm pleased and annoyed. Firstly, because, no, if you're searching for a dick free game, this is not for you, and that's it. There's a lot of dicks, but, it doesn't mean you must interact with them (most of the time), just happens in many situations that you'll come across them. like, when you help matchmaker others, you will watch them having sex. Yes, you cannot avoid this, you will watch. And some are in quests you want or need to do to progress some stats, etc.
My Alex never had sex with any dude, my MC is straight in stats, but I know it's a bug. So, it's basically a dickparty but you can avoid having them inside you if you're careful.

However, now, this is a personal thing, but nothing is more infuriating than the dude that will fap while you're on the bus. like, why? there are zero reasons for that scene, it adds nothing and it's so unnecessary. I mean, at first, I thought, yeah, maybe I just don't have enough courage or strength to kick his ass. But, nope. It's just a random scene that'll pop up and he'll cum over your character's boobs. :cautious:

Overhaul, even with some annoying systems and mechanics, this still is a fantastic game. And thank god for cheats and consoles that make them less annoying when replaying. :ROFLMAO:
5 stars.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
This game has a lot of things to do in this current state. 0.74.
Thx for the love. The "orientation system" should be reworked in 0.76. The new nightly maniac can be beaten in 0.75, the dude on the bus (and the beach?) will probably follow some day. I think, to fully comprehend not only his appearance one should know a little bit about the crazy world the developer grew up in. It's more like a meme for the deviancies of the post-soviet societies.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes