hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I'm going to try :p nothing happened, but I can only drink one glass of wine, it will probably be that
I heard that it takes a lot of time and money. That's why I wanted to know what happens with Valerie because I'm not sure if it's worth going through all of that.

Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I heard that it takes a lot of time and money. That's why I wanted to know what happens with Valerie because I'm not sure if it's worth going through all of that.
I'll wait too, maybe someone will do it, and share the experience :)

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(After new update) I played the game again (from the beginning).
(In the new game): how to find the sister (Tanya) ?; how to start teaching in college?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Same, me too, also I wanna ask, can the mc has a straight relationship in this game?
Not yet, if you refer to something "serious" and sort out Leo. IMHO, the game lacks decent men, there are only brutes, assholes, whimps, slutmakers, married men, criminals, customers. It reflects the dev's experience possibly. The Mafia district manager and a divorcing Michael seem to be candidates at least.

Reactions: Priappus

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Hello everyone, a question where is the key to the warehouse?
I've started all over again and I'm almost where I left off before.
This quest has been changed in version 0.7 I think. You need to complete the first concert. In the next days some homie in the wastebin area gives the key to the MC. After that, Alex can start a clearing and renovation process in the cellar.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
(After new update) I played the game again (from the beginning).
(In the new game): how to find the sister (Tanya) ?; how to start teaching in college?
The little sister finds the big one after Alex has identified Rick alias Roman as the drummer wanted. Alex gets a message from Tanya automatically. Then the teaching and modeling jobs can be initiated.

Reactions: J1215

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
What is going on with quest progres button? Started new game and button is missing. Then I loaded old save and button is there. But when you click on it there is error

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
You must drink several times in the bar You can be sober, tipsy, drunk and wasted (Drunk is ok)
oh thank you but i'd rather stay with one glass of wine i don't want alex to be alcoholic so soon hahaha, I'll wait for the next update, and I'll only play nice tasks (lesbian, of course), maybe something with that beauty, in the clothing store. :p enjoy the game!

Reactions: J1215

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Hello everyone, a question where is the key to the warehouse?
I've started all over again and I'm almost where I left off before.
outside, where Ash has a room, a man with an ax will give you a key. you will have a room, one arrow from the barbaras house on the right (street where you can see a man with a helmet)

Last edited:
Reactions: Franki424
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes