Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How do you skip text now? It doesn't have the option to skip read/unread text anymore and is annoying having to click through stuff ive read tons of times already =(

Also, i cant continue anymore, every time i try to goto the "Home Block" it keeps sending her to the bus and i cant do anything now ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Daonm098

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
my Alex can't wait to meet her favorite rock star again (maybe something more than meeting haha), and she's very happy, her sweet, beautiful, loving friend Val has changed sides, she could join the girls at a tennis party :p

Last edited:
Reactions: J1215

rakotar319

Feb 21, 2021
I need some help with some stuff I'm missing.

From the cards I'm missing the A and 10 of diamonds and the A of clubs.
The 3rd achievement.
And one location (going by how full the bar is filled) but maybe the location I'm missing is also the where one of the missing cards is.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
Good morning Good afternoon Good night
'' Watch Valerie and Matthew ''
you need to stay in the room two or three times and advance the time every 30 minutes (I don't remember if it can happen once in an hour, as soon as they leave the room, check Valerie's location, on the second or third day they go to the bathroom, then just go to catch the two

Reactions: BUCCO

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
how the heck do i raise courage? stuck at 6 for ages now and everything seems to require a lot more than that. I cant even take a selfie at the bath tub, its too scary for me even with noone home...roflmao

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
every event that calls for a bold or courageous attitude usually gives points of courage.
another possibility is to install the mod to release the menu that allows you to change the various parameters

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Is there a repeatable event that awards courage? cause im pretty far in the main quest i think (sold the musical equipment for 10,000, just put them in the bank to get some free money from interest before i turn the quest in, lol). All my other stats are way higher, all gym stats at 12 etc. but the courage is at 6 and i cant for the life of me find anything that increases courage... Should i make the heroine a drunkard or something? (cause thats the only thing i can think of that i havent done yet)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a repeatable event that awards courage? cause im pretty far in the main quest i think (sold the musical equipment for 10,000, just put them in the bank to get some free money from interest before i turn the quest in, lol). All my other stats are way higher, all gym stats at 12 etc. but the courage is at 6 and i cant for the life of me find anything that increases courage... Should i make the heroine a drunkard or something? (cause thats the only thing i can think of that i havent done yet)
As far as I know there isn't a repeatable event to get courage. You can always drink a beer to get 1 temporary courage point. I don't think there's a list of courage events around, but you get them by doing quests and optional scenes...
If you've done everything else you could do, I would progress with the main story.

Reactions: BUCCO and cuteelf

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
the cheat menu is on page 243, just go back to this page, download and try to go ahead. Unfortunately I don't know how to generate a link or make a note

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
ok thnx for the replies guys ill try to find a legit solution before i use the cheat, was just affraid i may have screwed some bottleneck event for increasing courage

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes