J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Then Alex won't be who she became without her life experience, hence swimming pool scene with Alisa Dark hmm, Also check out the music from the band The Pretty Reckless
In this game, I go the paths: rock-stars and contacts only with girls (F+F). (My Alex completely avoids contact with men). And in these quests, Alex has to have contacts with men. At the same time, if I do not complete these quests, (as I understand it) contacts with some girls are closed. That's why I was talking about the possibility to continue contacts with all the girls in the game, (while not completing these or similar quests)

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Some minor modifications could be usefull :
- A mirror in the shelter's bathroom
- A second computer in the shelter
- Sleeping in the bed in the shelter (King Size bed is better than Sofa to sleep and have fun)
- A TV ?
PS : after few days, Christmas is gone !

Last edited:

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
playing this game without the walkthrough its really a problem? i wanna play it choosing myself but i don't wanna broke the order of the events

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
My biggest complaint about this title is that there is so much content hidden behind the "Courage" stat, and no reliable way to increase it. I feel like I am fumbling around waiting for random events to raise it. The hints per character don't give any indication that there could be an increase in stat. Also I can't progress until the stat increases. The game needs a much more robust hint system so I don't need a freaking guide just to get to the minimum stats to be fun. Any help here?
To increase more "courage" you can use 2 bottle of wine with val, bit grindy but easier task to increase courage continuosly, keep release her until you feel bored to repeat that... lol.

Req. : 9 courage, 2 bottle of wine, and 1 bottle of beer (to add 1 courage/non-permanent, after 1st event you did not need it to repeat event on another day).

Another tips to increase more money faster.
Req. : 13 courage, cassino job, 65 charm or more, haggle skill for selling your pussy highly and increase lust for masturbate, coffe from starbuck (to remove sleep), with all of this you did not need to go home, you can continue your job at cassino for 3 day or more.

sorry for bad eng.

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
It's in the phone I believe it's Add Notes or something like that.
You have to get a theme from doing various things and then get inspiration points. Those you can get all over the place, 4 in the house I think. It takes 10 inspiration for each song.

Reactions: afterlights
Apr 4, 2020
i kind of have a problem, still haven't been able to meet Mr Yeti, well where she get familiar with him, i still haven't been able to meet him at night, where you could say the friendship starts.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes