J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if Alex could be friends with Miranda (and maybe more than just friendship)!
It would be nice to add Miranda to the character roster!

True Blue

Jun 11, 2017
The event where I have to change clothes and go to Barbara's between 00:00 and 06:00. What clothes do I need to put on? I tried everything and the room is just locked and can't access it. Any help would be appreciated..!

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
The event where I have to change clothes and go to Barbara's between 00:00 and 06:00. What clothes do I need to put on? I tried everything and the room is just locked and can't access it. Any help would be appreciated..!
Buy the clothes and mask at the clothing store in the mall

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
When I look at the updates this game does look lacking in the sexual department, then again most games are like that these days.

Reactions: workout-real

AilurusFulgens

May 4, 2020
I have a status icon that looks like a sick face emoji. Can't seem to find a way to clear this. If I click on general mood indicator for more details it says I have severe stress (15). Not sure if these two things are related/the same thing. Any help?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I don't see the point of the eating, addiction and tiredness in this game, does it open up any paths?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I have a status icon that looks like a sick face emoji. Can't seem to find a way to clear this. If I click on general mood indicator for more details it says I have severe stress (15). Not sure if these two things are related/the same thing. Any help?
I can't remember which drug it is. At the pharmacy there are 2 drugs, 1 is for depression and the other is a sedative I think. You have to take the right one of those and wait the about of minutes it says next to it. You can get rid of it over time, but the drug makes it allot faster.

Reactions: afterlights

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I had no issue.
I think you just have to go to her dorm around 7 am (Monday-Friday). At 7:30, she takes her shower (too late) and after, she goes to school. Try 6:30, move around, try again at 6:45, ...
Thanks that worked. I'd always gone later in the morning or at night, never thought to go earlier.

I'm sure in the past it was in the evening you where supposed to visit, but yeah, finally can progress on that front.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes