GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I give up with the cards, but still trying to find the second three erotic pictures, somebody found them?

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
My biggest complaint about this title is that there is so much content hidden behind the "Courage" stat, and no reliable way to increase it. I feel like I am fumbling around waiting for random events to raise it. The hints per character don't give any indication that there could be an increase in stat. Also I can't progress until the stat increases. The game needs a much more robust hint system so I don't need a freaking guide just to get to the minimum stats to be fun. Any help here?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
To me it is impossible to play this game. All my attempts to raise the stats failed, the hint system is totally clueless for me - for the moment I give up, without having seen anything worth playing it after hours and hours off aimless grind. Big Disappointment, because it looks great.

Reactions: taglag

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Is this game any good ...I've noticed it up on the list for years. I've tried one other game that gets great reviews about one star better than this one Lunar's Chosen but I'm like..."Why?"...Where the hell did everybody go lol :oops:

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

123.jpg

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão V0.89.2 (funciona nas versão anterior)

Edit: como tive que fazer a tradução do jogo direto do Russo , pode ter alguns erros de intepretação , mais ainda da pra jogar

Edit : tive que modifica o arquivo pra mostra os dias da semanas

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
To me it is impossible to play this game. All my attempts to raise the stats failed, the hint system is totally clueless for me - for the moment I give up, without having seen anything worth playing it after hours and hours off aimless grind. Big Disappointment, because it looks great.
There is a walkthrough for the first stages while you learn how to play the game. The game has changed a bit and it seems not everything in the walkthrough works now, but I think it works for the most. Also, check the changelog in the first page when you are up to date with the game.
Here attached is the more recent Walkthrough I've found https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/870473_Walkthrough_070.pdf

Reactions: ray3dave

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Is there some walkthrough available for the game ? I came back to it after a long time, wanted to start over and I can't get to the point of increasing the rhetoric skill. I've completely forgot and can't find any info in game what to do, read somewhere in this thread I need to talk with the bar girl at the weekend but she has no topics to talk about. I keep talking to everyone but nothing changes. Of course I could change values using console but I don't think that's the point of he game.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Is there some walkthrough available for the game ? I came back to it after a long time, wanted to start over and I can't get to the point of increasing the rhetoric skill. I've completely forgot and can't find any info in game what to do, read somewhere in this thread I need to talk with the bar girl at the weekend but she has no topics to talk about. I keep talking to everyone but nothing changes. Of course I could change values using console but I don't think that's the point of he game.
I had long months waiting for two things about this game: a proper walkthrough and a replay gallery. Now I give up on both things, I will settle for a list of where to found cards and pictures.

Reactions: afterlights

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I had long months waiting for two things about this game: a proper walkthrough and a replay gallery. Now I give up on both things, I will settle for a list of where to found cards and pictures.
while game is in progress, dev is doing frequent changes to old content what makes difficult updating it. i believe we won't have wt before final 1.00 version (at least not top quality one by ernst kurz)
gallery is a great idea, though i sincerely doubt dev will do one. maybe some good hearted modder
since playing from beginning you can use old wt, but it does not cover eveything. somebody added link recently for v0.70.
here it is
View attachment Bright Past_Walkthrough_070.pdf

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
while game is in progress, dev is doing frequent changes to old content what makes difficult updating it. i believe we won't have wt before final 1.00 version (at least not top quality one by ernst kurz)
gallery is a great idea, though i sincerely doubt dev will do one. maybe some good hearted modder

since playing from beginning you can use old wt, but it does not cover eveything. somebody added link recently for v0.70.
here it is
View attachment 1584132
Would be nice if any mod finally made the gallery, because sincerely I don't even remember what happened before in the game, nor with who.

Reactions: leg28

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There is a walkthrough for the first stages while you learn how to play the game. The game has changed a bit and it seems not everything in the walkthrough works now, but I think it works for the most. Also, check the changelog in the first page when you are up to date with the game.
Thanks A LOT! It is crazy that you really don't stand a chance at all if you don't have a walkthrough as the time frames don't make much sense and are contra-intuitive (work 1 hour, rush here or there, work another hour), but the guide revealed that you have to play the open world on rails to get anywhere without wasting too much time with pointless repetetive days. Actually that's what I hate the most, but as the art and story are great I will try the walkthrough and follow it step by step, at least the first one or two weeks. And thanks again.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes