YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Is anyone having a problem with cooking? Anytime I try to cook something too eat, I get a screen error (and the ignore button doesn't work). I'm playing the compressed version, but I've never seen issues with the code in those versions... only with images...
Kitchen is broken for normal version too. Devs told only about cookies but it didn't work at all. But `Return` button works to get to the previous scene. I hope we won't need to replay again due to cookie or kitchen from the beggining.

Jan 7, 2022
I put together a tiny little mod for dealing with some of this games major flaws. (constant grind, hunger, stink)

Copy the cheats.rpy into your "game" folder, start game.

Hotkeys:
Max lust: shift+f5
Hunger: shift+f6
Add money: shift+f7
Remove smell: shift+f8

# These might break stuff, all increments are 1 #
Increase natural beauty: shift+f9
Increase courage: shift+f10
Increase rhetoric: shift+f11

Obviously you can just run the console commands yourself without using the file but I like having hotkeys. :)

I don't edit any of the character variables like charm etc because they are tied into story progression etc, etc.
Eh, it's your game. Added beauty, courage and rhetoric.
Will this file work for the latest version of this game - v0.9?
Also, I know the console code for lust [vozb I think :unsure:], can anyone tell the console codes for hunger and remove smell please.
:)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
People and alcohol addiction gives something in this game? Well, is there some kind of content, for example, or a separate storyline?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1645912236387.png
1645912176644.png

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão V0.90 (funciona nas versão anterior)

after editing the photo, until the brazil flag looks good (depois de dar uma editada na foto , ate que a bandeira do brasil fico boa )

1645908921213.png

before she was all blurry, it was very strange lol (antes ela ficava toda desfocada , ficava muito estranho kkkk)

1645909029295.png

como tive que fazer a tradução do jogo direto do Russo , pode ter alguns erros de intepretação , mais ainda da pra jogar

Last edited:
Reactions: ashitanojoe
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes