RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Also don't know how to get barbara revenge, it says come home at 23, nothing happens. I triggered the rest.

Feb 17, 2018
Someone with a functional save? Mine doesn't work anymore and I don't play it from the beginning. I don't have the patience again... :cautious:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I'm missing something - How do I have the MC write songs?
It's a combination of topics and Inspiration points.
Topics you gain automatically by doing certain things. For example, working out at the gym gets you the Sports topic.
Inspiration points is a 'hunt and click' mini game. Move your cursor around the screen and sometimes a music note will reveal. Click on that for a point. And remember where you saw it. They refresh and you'll need to collect alot of them.

The actual 'writing' is done from an 'app' on the phone.

Reactions: afterlights

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
Also don't know how to get barbara revenge, it says come home at 23, nothing happens. I triggered the rest.
Not sure what requirements have to happen but I basically Maxed out all my hearts then made the clock hit 23:00 on Mon while sitting in the hallway with a positive mood and it triggered. I think it might actually be based on if Valerie is home.....

After further testing, I did not need maxed hearts or positive mood, and no indication that Valerie was not home.... So Just try Mon at 23:00?

Ironrifle

Feb 20, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
I`m blind or I cant find pasword...

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Will the content of this (0.90) version be translated into German in the next version?
Then I wait so long.

Wird in der nächsten Version dann der Inhalt von dieser (0.90) Version deutsch Übersetzt sein?
Dann warte ich so lang.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes