gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmmm, it works, but changes the character dialogue into russian, or then there are just more russian dialogues in the game than i remember :D
Strange, it worked fine on my side, did you maybe extract the game folder inside the Bright_Past-02-pc\game folder? It should be extracted to Bright_Past-02-pc instead (delete the game folder inside the game folder if that's the case :D)

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I have the original. Files at F95 could always be modified somehow. Also, it makes not much sense to publish the early version for the big backers here because it is normally buggy as hell. It would be better to rely on the revised version coming in 4 days - as it was before here at F95.
I understand - but to have a game file rebranded with another patreon page is a bit much. Thanks anyway - I'll wait a while - after reading about all the grind this one does not seem worth it right now.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah sadly many bugs issue, image of work not found, the sister call bug with a screen we can't past, i will wait a fix update for enjoy this new update....

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Yeah sadly many bugs issue, image of work not found, the sister call bug with a screen we can't past, i will wait a fix update for enjoy this new update....
I'd do a search. Someone's already uploaded a fix. I didn't have the sister/phone call issue after downloading a fix.

korko

May 30, 2017
i did what write about to old save, but old save not working. Its boring to start all over this is very annoying.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Help! I can't get rudo to help me get into the old factory.. I had the scene where you meet him the first day. I have the flashlight. Do I need to do something at the older factory first somehow? Do I need a certain stat? I can't get anything more from Rudo atm. I don't have him in the phone either. Also I have Thomas in the phone, but she is waiting for him to call? Also any tips on building courage early and getting excitement up?

Solved first part: Had to go there after 11pm.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Page 34, jesus, there's only two pages of posts since the update was dropped. 2nd post after the compressed version.

Reactions: RustyV
Apr 10, 2019
There you go, here is the full game with patch

Enjoy
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

I don't know if realized you're quoting a post from August 2018.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
How to do it?? Barbara's room is not active for me
  • Continued webcam stories. Is it Alex's turn?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes