rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
i have been getting in and out from the house for almost 10 days and i still can't trigger jesus event.
i already finished the kidnapping event and received the weapon
It took me almost 2 weeks to get it to trigger, it was a bit frustrating. Hope this helps

Reactions: ZenoMod

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
He was the mob guy that saved you from Ryder and gave you the gun - as to where to find him I have no idea, I have been running everywhere for the last hour and I can't seem to get it to trigger.

I've done the photo shoot
I tried going to the hair salon to see about the new look but nothing
I did the quarry smoking scene which wasn't much of a scene just a render of her sitting on a log smoking
The wash thing I haven't seen a difference I've taken a bath and shower and the same, I even went to the laundry mat to see if there was a new scene but it's the same when you go for the fake money in the washer, so I'm not sure how to get it.
I met the fan
According to the change log I've done everything but Jesus, like I said I've been everywhere a few times all over the map and nothing yet. The only real problem I have with this game is when the quest says "See how things play out"
how do you do the photo shoot ?

pelle

Jun 7, 2017
How do i find a way to get a laptop? And where and what time can i find and do yoga with penople?

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How do i find a way to get a laptop? And where and what time can i find and do yoga with penople?
U'll get ad of computer store at the top right corner of the phone after 2-3 weeks.
Possibility to do yoga is appeared at the gym after you talk to Valerie at the morning when she is do yoga at home.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
still didn't get both quest jesus & the photo shoot
not sure what to tell you man, there seems to be something else wrong if it hasn't trigger them either one yet. Hmm wish I could be of more help, maybe one of these other fine folks could give more info than I have. Sorry.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
How to get a laptop?
It's really dumb/bad design since it's never explained properly. But you have deposit enough money into one of those electronic cash machines and use it like a debit card of sorts. That's the only way to make purchases online. Not very intuitive and the text does not go over it very well or at all.

Wonton21

Jan 2, 2022
I get an error when trying enter title for a song as part of the write 3 songs quest.
V0.92 on Android.
See attached save file.
Exception Error
storeModule no attribute dialogue_width

Any help with this error Estrada777

Sep 15, 2019
Those phrases about "I want to smoke" often break the game. Like, she says this in some moment, and UI doesn't appear anymore. It broke me the game completely, when I was very far... it killed all the mood. :<

phantomius

Jan 15, 2019
Can someone help me how to get the laptop ?
I am on the kiosk, here i can do nothing.
On my smartphone i read the news many times, but it never changes.
I wait many days, on my smartphone i am on the 30.08. date.

What to do here ? Is this a bug ?

Another problem i have is to play basketball. i have the necessary point but dont know how to start this quest.
i can only talk with rudo.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
If only the next patch would focus on balancing the game so we could play a lesbian or non lesbian path instead of adding new content, that would be nice.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes